Hotel Marriott Village Springhill Suites(3 stars)8623 Vineland Ave View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Was already better.
- November 2012
We were the 4. time in this motel. Unfortunately it was somewhat neglected. The one in the rooms not more 2 tv device, but only still 1 device. To the other has the breakfast noticeably neglected. There was only bagels with which one people killed could - so hard were the. The hotel has the big advantage that it lies quite central and the price structure maintainable is ok, however more also not. The beds are quite good. If we again next year Orlando storms we maybe another hotel from.
Hm-should this tip really deploy?
- November 2012
This hotel formed our Florida-conclusion after the cruise. We have a quiet room on the 2nd floor get - very nicely furnished with super comfy king -bed., a small seating area, minikitchenette, desk. Separate division washbasin-bath tub/toilet - we find that as very convenient, because you not ' in enclosure is '. The breakfast situation (large cont. Breakfast included) was in spite of the large room unfortunately somewhat chaotic, since many children in the hotel and it is a mad crush with entspr. Background noise was. Disney-parks are a few minutes' drive away, there is a shuttle bus-service. The pool ... we lack of time unfortunately not can use. In the lobby beach chairs free of charge. American newspapers ready. Internet is also free and 'excessive' after the cruise used!-) This hotel we would definitely book it again!
Nice hotel proximity Seaworld and disney
- August 2012
Big well-maintained hotel with spacious rooms. Enough existing free parking. The hotel will be of major groups from south america visited. But also many families from Europa were guests. The proximity to Seaworld and disney is much of advantage, about 10 minutes' drive. The outlet center from Orlando is 5 minutes' drive away. There is a shuttle service to the theme parks. The rooms are clean and very spacious.
Good hotel where little money
- August 2012
An excellent hotel - for all the fast in Sea World... ETC. Want to be. Friendly, clean and a very delicious breakfast! We will be back! The pool is for children super nice!
Good hotel for stay in Orlando!
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2012
Good location, Disney universal and Sea World quickly reachable, Premium outlet 2 minutes by car. Good furnishing of the rooms but no more the newest decor, cleanliness was also good. Breakfast was not so good. Little choice and tasted also for continental breakfest a less disappointing. Restaurants and shops are in the immediate vicinity. Very nice designed pool area. The Resort consists of 3 hotels with a foodcourt. Service, staff and cleanliness were reasonable. We can the springhill suites nevertheless recommend!
Information about Hotel Marriott Village Springhill Suites
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel enjoys a wonderful location in Orlando, not far from restaurants and a new shopping centre.
- This modern hotel was opened in 2000 and comprises 400 suites, set over 5 floors. The fully air-conditioned hotel has a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk, a newspaper stand, a cloakroom, safes, and lift access. The hotel additionally features a bar, a games room, and a conference room. Room and laundry services are also available. Those arriving by car may use the car park.
- The light, spacious rooms include an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a living area with a sofa bed and a sleeping area (not a separate bedroom) with a king-size bed or two queen-size beds (bedding type not guaranteed). The rooms also come with a minibar, a microwave, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment, a direct dial telephone, Internet access, a radio, satellite/cable TV, and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- There is a heated swimming pool, a paddling pool, and a poolside snack bar in the grounds. Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the gym.
- A continental breakfast is served every morning.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- There is a complimentary shuttle service to all the Disney theme parks. The hotel is completely non-smoking.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See