Mimpi Resort Tulamben(3 stars)Jalan Raya Tulamben, Karangasem View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- November 2011
An outdated hotel in tulamben. It was certainly times a very beautiful area, but today, the care of the garden to be desired. Small ponds, distributed on the complex, are partly of dead fish marked. The hotel is directly at the water, you just had to know, that there was no sandy beach, but a very rough gravel, cliff beach. The water is crystal clear and very warm. Outside the complex is little to find. Divers find here very nice sites before, three days are however completely.
Information about Mimpi Resort Tulamben
Hotel description *
- LocationLocated at the foot of Mount Agung in the tiny village of Tulamben in the northeastern coast of Bali, this club resort is about an hour and half's drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- The property is spacious with simple natural details, cool marble floors and high wooden ceilings. Facilities include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, and a bar and restaurant.
- The beach hotel offers Balinese-style rooms with thatched roofs, sheltered under big trees and set in lush landscaped tropical gardens. The bathroom has an open-air shower and bathtub with small garden inside, and the unique walls are made from black lava-rock and bamboo fencing. Each room additionally features a double or king-size bed, individually regulated air conditioning and a private balcony or terrace.
- The outdoor swimming pool is set right at the edge of the ocean, sheltered by swaying trees and offers a wonderful sunshine view in the early morning. The property offers water sports activities (diving) and massage and spa treatment (all at an additional charge).
- The open-air restaurant by the pool faces the ocean of Tulamben Bay. The ambience is relaxed casual and the menu presents a variety of selections from around the globe to suit every taste. Breakfast is served each morning and à la carte options are available for lunch and dinner.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
Other hotel information
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See