Holiday Inn Auckland Airport(4 stars)Corner Kirkbride And Ascot Roa View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great hotel for stopover in New Zealand
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- March 2012
For a short stopover at the airport is this hotel great. Facilities, rooms and the staff's hospitality are really recommendable!
Proximity to airport and Campervermietung
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Other stay
- February 2012
As a connecting station after Überseeankunft and above was satisfactory (Maui, BRITZ, backpacker 500 meters away) great. Recommendation: Before departure make smart, where the hotel shuttle at the airport leaves. Contrary to the official statement is the shuttle bus free. From the distance to the city not mistaken one make let. No taxi, but city shuttle bus ( recommendation the front desk, thanks for that!). Costs only about half as much as a normal taxi, Easy drive to port Auckland 35 NZD.
Information about Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
Hotel description *
- LocationThis airport hotel is conveniently located only 5 minutes' drive from the Auckland international and domestic airport and 20 minutes from Auckland's central business district, out of the way of flight paths and road noise.
- The hotel is set within 10 acres of tranquil gardens, with 250 newly refurbished guestrooms designed to minimise noise and maximise space. Facilities available to guests at the air-conditioned airport hotel include a lobby with 24-hour reception, a bar and restaurant, conference facilities and room and laundry services.
- The guestrooms have been totally stripped and refitted with modern design, technology, space maximisation and comfort in mind. Keeping space as a priority, the rooms offer a full king-size bed. All rooms have either a balcony or access to the hotel's lush gardens. Other standard room features include an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, Internet access, an in-room safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and air conditioning.
- There is an outdoor swimming pool and a gym in the hotel.
- The restaurant overlooking the central courtyard and pool complex is open daily from early breakfast to late supper. There is also a bar open for coffee, drinks and light snacks.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See