We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice accommodation for divers
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
For divers certainly a very good accommodation-for non-divers, there is enough alternative on Trawangan. The rooms are clean and practical equipped. Every room has a tiny terrace, not much privacy offers and only with two uncomfortable wooden chairs as seating possibility stocked. Not so designed, to hang out there. The pool with integrated bar looked very nice and clean from, is however also for first Tauchtheorie -exercises and since I am not a diver, I did not use it-) Beautiful restaurant area directly at the beach. We have after one night checked out, because we the room with additional ... bed simply not enough space for us offered. Here was the reaction perfect and uncomplicated. The mosque directly next to it, who has an easy sleep, should keep that in mind.
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
The trawangan is, like the name already says, only on divers focused. Since we did not get to diving there were, are we into another hotel gone. The front desk the contrary to so that we can easily page could. The staff speaks English and German. For tauchbegeisterte is certainly the right place in gili trawangan.
Information about Hotel Trawangan Dive Centre
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is placed on the Gili Islands, located off the northwest coast of Lombok. The islands comprise three coral-fringed atolls, Gili Air, Gili Meno and Gili Trawangan, all surrounded by white sand beaches, crystal-clear water and some of the best scuba diving and dive centres in Indonesia. The property is only 120 minutes from Mataram Airport and 40 minutes by boat from Mataram.
- Guests of this 11-room beach hotel, which was fully renovated in 2010, are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception and a hotel safe. Food and drink are served in the bar and restaurant. A laundry service is also available.
- All of the luxury rooms include fresh hot water, air conditioning, TVs with DVD players, fridges and safety deposit boxes. Each room is tastefully decorated with stone-tiled en suite bathrooms and modern teak furniture, and offer lush tropical garden views. A shower, double bed and minibar also come as standard in all accommodation units.
- Situated on the most idyllic stretch of beach on Gili Trawangan, the hotel offers an award-winning dive centre. Guests staying here can truly enjoy the Gili Islands, one of the most amazing places to take a dive course at any level. They can slip into the turquoise waters off the stunning teak dive boats and enjoy breathtaking diving only minutes from the dive resort. Guests can also take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or saltwater pool and unwind with a drink from the poolside snack bar on the sun loungers laid out ready for use. A gym also features and guests can enjoy a massage treatment.
- Breakfast is served each morning. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed from various set menus.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See