Metro Hotel Dublin Airport(3 stars)Santry Cross, Ballymun Road, D9 Santry View on map
At a glance
- Helpful staff (1) "Helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Good location as a base for further Reiseaktivitäten. Bus stop and shops in the immediate area. Very helpful staff . Later check out without additional payment. Gladly again. "July 2012
- Clean and tidy (1) "Clean and tidy" found in 1 review
- " ... atmosphere, but for a airport hotel completely sufficient. Shuttle bus to the airport for 2 Euro per person about half-hour, very good. Despite proximity to airport it was very quiet. Room was clean and tidy , for a longer stay would be our room but then a bit small been. By bus about 40 minutes to ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... atmosphere, but for a airport hotel completely sufficient. Shuttle bus to the airport for 2 Euro per person about half-hour, very good. Despite proximity to airport it was very quiet. Room was clean and tidy, for a longer stay would be our room but then a bit small been. By bus about 40 minutes to ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Jana und Steffen
As airport hotel completely reasonable
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2012
As An airport hotel completely reasonable. Service and cleanliness well, there are unfortunately no real lobby to wait, but we sat in the front section of the restaurant. Wi-Fi with code and registration. Dinner we couldn't rate. Breakfast was layed out and rather cafeteria atmosphere, but for a airport hotel completely sufficient. Shuttle bus to the airport for 2 Euro per person about half-hour, very good. Despite proximity to airport it was very quiet. Room was clean and tidy, for a longer stay would be our room but then a bit small been. By bus about 40 minutes to 'Connell ... street in the city centre (2,15 Euro per person).
Unfortunately only a airporthotel.
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- August 2012
This hotel is just for the night after or before a flight from the airport Dublin recommendable. For city breaks to Dublin there are other hotels, in a better location.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- July 2012
Good location as a base for further Reiseaktivitäten. Bus stop and shops in the immediate area. Very helpful staff. Later check out without additional payment. Gladly again.
Information about Metro Hotel Dublin Airport
Hotel description *
- LocationThe tallest hotel in Dublin, this establishment has recently opened, just 5 minutes from Dublin airport and 15 minutes from the city centre. Guests will reach Croke Park in only 10 minutes by car, making it the ideal location for all sporting events.
- Dublin's tallest hotel offers breathtaking views over the city centre on the one side, and of the airport on the other. A free transfer to and from the hotel is provided daily (at selected times). Facilities include a lobby area with 24-hour reception desk, currency exchange facilities, a café/bar offering free tea and coffee at selected times, a newspaper stand and a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- The rooms have been decorated in a fresh and contemporary style with comfort and convenience in mind. All come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone with voicemail, satellite/ cable TV with integrated CD/ DVD player, high-speed Internet access and tea and coffee-making facilities. In addition, a kitchen, a fridge, an oven, a microwave and an iron and ironing board are provided. A complimentary daily newspaper is also included.
- Guests may select their breakfast and evening meal from buffets; lunch and dinner may additionally be taken as a set menu or à la carte. Drinks are included in the price. The restaurant and the café bar are open every day for breakfast. Designed to offer first class food in a relaxed ambience, the focus is on good value for money and great service.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- Please use the hotel courtesy phone to the right in the arrivals hall after entering from the baggage reclaim area. Contact the hotel by dialling extension #120 to request a collection.
- From the airport: take the M1 from the airport, across the roundabout, and look for the exit to the M50. Exit here and continue on to the next roundabout, exit in the direction M50 South and follow this road until reaching the exit Ballymun. Leave the M50 here (exit 4) and drive to Ballymun. As soon as guests reach Ballymun, the hotel can be seen on the left-hand side. From the city centre, drive to the end of O'Connell Street and then turn left into Parnell Street. Continue straight on to St Mary's Place North - N2. At the traffic lights, turn left into Phibsboro Road - N2, signposted towards Derry and Cavan. Keep in the right-hand lane. Then turn left into Botanic Road R108 and at the lights left onto Griffith Avenue R102 (one-way road). Then turn right at the lights onto Ballymun Road R108 and continue along until the hotel comes into view on the right-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See