Hotel Tritone(3 stars)Piazza A. de Gasperi 30021 Caorle View on map
At a glance
- Nice hotel (1) "Nice hotel" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel directly at the beach "September 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " Great location of the hotel - directly at the beach. On foot to the center about 1 kilometer. Great food, ... "September 2012
- Great food (1) "Great food" found in 1 review
- " Great location of the hotel - directly at the beach. On foot to the center about 1 kilometer. Great food , however there could be more variety with the salad buffet regarding vinegar and oil give. ... "September 2012
Show on map:
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Hotel in a great location
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
Familial hotel with excellent location right by the sea. The hotel is in a very well-kept condition. The guest structure was mixed, mostly austrian and german, a few italian. Average age in august families with small children and retirees.
For the price there are better things
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
The hotel lies in a quiet side street approximately 10 minutes out of the historic part of town. Overall the hotel is not so bad, but there are 2 large points of criticism: 1. The room ( superior ) was very small and old fashioned. On the bed sheet were very many hair and the furniture was also quite run-down. The room door was like a sheet of paper, one hear simply everything! We have in the late season ( cheapest!) still €64 for this' superior' room paid. 2. the breakfast room in the basement looks like a cheap cafeteria. ... Not lovingly covered (a large Papiertischtuch and a garbage bin are at the table) and the tables are partly so close together, that you always have to be careful, not someone come toast. The coffee from the vending machine ( like in Italy apparently now everywhere usual) was not, the selection of sausage and cheese is small. There is very much cakes and sweet and also fresh fruits, but everything is nothing special beautifully arranged. We have the hotel extra because of the heated pool dialed, as it in September rather is cooler, however is the pool also only about 20 degrees. In the hotel also for all the extras cost. In other hotels you can bikes free rent, here you pay! In the binder is, if you on the day of departure the pool want to use €20 prepayment required at time of booking. Covered parking spaces are under the pool terrace, are however very narrow and lead in the high season safe to lack of space! At the beach in the 2. September week not a lot going on. There are, of course, but the extremely annoying and partly also unfriendly beach vendors. In the town has almost everything to be desired. There are also at the weekend very lots of people on the way. To 80% retirees-)
Nice hotel directly at the beach
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Great location of the hotel - directly at the beach. On foot to the center about 1 kilometer. Great food, however there could be more variety with the salad buffet regarding vinegar and oil give. German speaking television channel there are only 6, not 10 as in the brochure specified. The breakfast is very plentiful and varied, but it would have been nice if the mealtimes on 10:00 A. M. be extended could. Apart from that we had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed the pool and the clean beach very.
Information about Hotel Tritone
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- Guests can use the lift for quick and comfortable access to the upper floors. Services and facilities at the hotel include internet access, wireless internet access, a dining area, a breakfast room, a bar and a TV room. Children can have fun playing in the garden. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. A bicycle hire service gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- Special family rooms are available for families with children. All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. Guests will also find a balcony in most rooms. Many guests are able to enjoy beautiful sea views from their accommodation units. Features include a fridge, a telephone, a TV and a safe. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- Guests can enjoy their free time with the range of sport and entertainment options available. It is also possible to use the sun loungers on the sun terrace. Leisure options at the hotel also include cycling/mountain biking, tennis and crazy golf.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast and dinner.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See