We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel El Greco Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis quiet hotel is located at the top of Queen’s Drive away from it all, yet still just a lift ride from the hustle and bustle on lively Montego Bay. The lift takes guests to Gloucester Avenue at the heart of the exciting town, the so-called Hip Strip at Doctor’s Cave Beach. Duty-free shops, restaurant and lively nightlife venues are to be found across the street. Sangster international airport is about 5 km away and it is an around 30-minute drive to Rose Hall Great House, whilst Martha Brae River is approximately 1 hour away and it is 1.5 hours by car to Dunn's River Falls. Negril can easily be reached in just 1 hour 15 minutes.
- The air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 96 suites. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility and a supermarket as well as a bar, a restaurant and conference facilities. Rooms service allows for an even more agreeable stay and there are laundry and medical services to make use of, 24-hour security and, on request, babysitting.
- The elegantly furnished one and two bedroom suites all come with a shower, a direct dial telephone, cable TV, an Internet connection, a hire safe, a double/ king-sized bed and a large wardrobe. A casually elegant living area with delightful tropical island décor invites guests to relax and there is a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and microwave as well as ironing equipment. The spacious, comfortable lounge features white French doors and windows that open to let in the fresh Caribbean trade winds. A cosy private balcony allows guests to enjoy a leisurely breakfast or romantic sunset.
- Leisure options include an outdoor pool around which sun loungers and parasols have been laid out ready for use. Guest are able to play tennis on the two floodlit courts, or simply relax in the airy gazebo. Sun loungers and parasols have been laid out ready for use on the beach. Golf and a range of water sports are on offer in the local area whilst it is possible to go rafting on Martha Brae River.
- A continental breakfast is on offer to guests each morning; lunch and the evening meal may be taken à la carte or chosen from a menu. Special dietary requirements can be catered to. It is possible to book a full-board or a bed and breakfast only stay.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See