At a glance
- Newly renovated (1) "Newly renovated" found in 1 review
- " ... For those wishing to perfect. Medium category, restaurant on the roof. Meals in buffet form, Indian style-quite good. If not Holy holidays, it is also good South Africans. Rooms at the front of newly renovated , large with good air conditioning and a large modern bathroom. 'Lulu' a Supermarktfiliale with ... "November 2011
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... For those wishing to perfect. Medium category, restaurant on the roof. Meals in buffet form, Indian style-quite good. If not Holy holidays, it is also good South Africans. Rooms at the front of newly renovated, large with good air conditioning and a large modern bathroom. 'Lulu' a Supermarktfiliale with ... " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- Hotel in general (1)
Well, for completely undemanding!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- November 2012
The hotel is in the east muskats, direction old nutmeg ( port). We had room 504. It was already quite run-down. There were brandspuren of cigarettes on bath tub and fridge. For us 2 persons we got a towels. Cleanliness different, in the bathroom and on the small table in the room simply unclean, crumbs were already long not more. The staff were partly very friendly. On the other hand has been said, that the breakfast room our room in the same floor to find it. Both were but different buildings. Wi-fi in the room possible. The bed was ok ..., also the small breakfast buffet, from 6 o'clock it slowly developed. For an overnight stay feasible. Recommendation only for minimum expectations and for the offered too expensive.
As round trip hotel in Oman okay
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- November 2011
Good city hotel, with sufficient parking. For those wishing to perfect. Medium category, restaurant on the roof. Meals in buffet form, Indian style-quite good. If not Holy holidays, it is also good South Africans. Rooms at the front of newly renovated, large with good air conditioning and a large modern bathroom. 'Lulu' a Supermarktfiliale with all the necessary.
Information about Hotel Golden Oasis
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel lies in the heart of the city on the road leading to the main highway of Al Bustan at Al Wadi Al Kabir. It lies close to the main commercial district and is just 10 minutes from Muttrah and 12 km from the Al Alam Palace. It is about a 10-minute drive from the shopping area and 25 minutes from the airport.
- This hotel is the establishment of choice for hundreds of tourists from all over the world and comprises a total of 62 luxury double rooms, single rooms and deluxe rooms as well as special suites equipped with all the necessary extras. It has earned a reputation for its caring, timely and unobtrusive service. It assures guests a memorable stay, with special facilities created to cater to the different demands and needs of various types of visitors, including both business travellers and tourists. Facilities on offer to guests include a hotel safe, lift access, a hairdressing salon, a cafe and a disco. Guests also have conference facilities at their disposal and can take advantage of the room service.
- All rooms come with a hairdryer, a TV, a radio and a minibar. Furthermore, an ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- This hotel features a swimming pool and guests can also unwind in the sauna.
- The Ubar Restaurant offers a variety of local and international dishes and includes a privacy zone available for resident guests. The Cleopatra Restaurant provides some of the most delicious Arabian, Asian and European dishes accompanied by sweet musical tunes.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See