TT Hotels Marmaris Imperial(4 stars)Adaağzı Mevkii Yalancı Boğaz View on map
At a glance
- The area is very extensive (1) "The area is very extensive" found in 1 review
- " ... and animation pleased, is with the described restrictions may apply in this complex in good hands! Hotel: The flair the hotel is your true 'plus'. Peace and relaxation found one on every corner. The area is very extensive . For disabled or people with walking difficulties the hotel is definitely not suitable. Too ... "August 2012
- The hotel has gotten old (1) "The hotel has gotten old" found in 1 review
- " ... rooms were clearly cleaned. The dirt in the corners remained beach chairs. Foreign languages skills staff: only English. Hardly any variety with the meals. Location top, unfortunately the hotel has gotten old . "September 2012
- Read more
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalCons
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... rooms were clearly cleaned. The dirt in the corners remained beach chairs. Foreign languages skills staff: only English. Hardly any variety with the meals. Location top, unfortunately the hotel has gotten old. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... and animation pleased, is with the described restrictions may apply in this complex in good hands! Hotel: The flair the hotel is your true 'plus'. Peace and relaxation found one on every corner. The area is very extensive. For disabled or people with walking difficulties the hotel is definitely not suitable. Too ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Surroundings (1)
Dreamlike facilities, food /beach/entertainment good
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2012
The complex is isolated, but wonderful located. Good bus connection to Marmaris. Food varied and good. Very recommendable the turkish restaurant. Daily entertainment program. Very few germans guests, mainly from England.
Complex in the dreamlike Waldabschnitt, 26-31 couple
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
Complex was very wonderful, super food, however the willingness to help from the staff ( in particular from the reception) Very poor! There the rooms exclusively from bungalows are the doors through the years Run down. Our stay fraud 4 nights and we had 3 days only hotel in the room. They tried the doors to fix it, as we every time the door not open could. A Courtesy room We were denied... Despite repeated please...
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
Many British people, as German a strange foreigners among. The cleanliness in the restaurant especially the dishes lacking. Often missing the dress code in the restaurant ( was not necessary), but for the food but probably to be expected. Staff friendly, however little motivated for the waiters. The rooms were clearly cleaned. The dirt in the corners remained beach chairs. Foreign languages skills staff: only English. Hardly any variety with the meals. Location top, unfortunately the hotel has gotten old.
Somewhat a pity
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2012
We can describe other travel express taker confirm. Staff relatively good-not very varied; the food is less with culture; partly missing the dress code for the food (is not required) Guests: only english and partly also russian guests. German not from the staff spoken. Cleanliness of the dishes was poor One is in the service rather hard. From a 4 stars hotel one expected more. The complex has seen ist best days and also in my opinion in need of renovation. Footbridges are partially broken. The room is small, also bathroom with a shower and a toilet very small. The ... whole complex is little lovingly arranged. It was missing to us the comfort. Mietsafegebühren 1,50 Euro per day. The could be included. The location is great. The beach is small. Liegenreservierer!
Dreamlike complex with weaknesses
- August 2012
The complex is wonderful! The quality (that is not the friendliness intentioned) is clearly not a 4 * and complex. The number not only at the front desk, are not as expected The cleanliness of the rooms could be improved. The food was what variety-, quality and diversity anbetraf definitely not 4+. 'oh well' Here we have clearly more expected. Straight, because we very frequently 5 * facilities/ hotels in Turkey visited. Our travel guide said, the this with the best offer Its charge of plants would be. English and Russians the strongest groups. If you peace and relaxation off ... the beaten track from hustle and animation pleased, is with the described restrictions may apply in this complex in good hands! Hotel: The flair the hotel is your true 'plus'. Peace and relaxation found one on every corner. The area is very extensive. For disabled or people with walking difficulties the hotel is definitely not suitable. Too many steps and pitfalls etc. Between the level there is no lifts. The ' Golfkarren ' was front desk use. If you from the room ( all bungalows at a slope) the Golfkarren provided you had to often afterwards phone. The hotel complex is in green surroundings directly opposite the marina of Marmaris. Simply a dream! Those who seek peace and quiet is in good hands here! Room: - our room was in many places torn. - where you don't just hinguckte was the dirt/dust in sufficient Menngen to find. ( Even the on the first day -clean \u2639 - designated places were on the last day of vacation not cleaned. - room service was very friendly, but only the Turkish language. Service: Front desk Languages English, Russian, Turkish. Only a couple little German! With English one came to most places quite well. Location: Shopping opportunities in the area-> on the complex Party and possibilities for going out -> is far off the beaten track However those who seek peace and quiet is precisely here from impressed. 6.50 TL shared taxi to Marmaris 8.00 Tl by boat ( twice a day) Food & beverage: No revelation. Many products were again and again directly. Little emphasis has been placed on an ambitious Deku put. What again and again negative-> it was missing cutlery. This was not refilled on time. We are every day Spoons etc. Itself cared for. Beach: Sand - pebble beach and concrete wood. It was OK! Pool: Row pools. A relaxation pool! direktdahinter was the tennis court, we did not experience, as this played. Family-friendly: Complex from 16 years! Children are not allowed here!
Information about TT Hotels Marmaris Imperial
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
Hotel Beach (Sand)
- What the hotel offersA four star TT Hotels Marmaris Imperial is a green and peaceful resort valued by couples who seek to spend some wonderful time with only each other. TT Hotels Marmaris Imperial has a long experience with giving the best for their guest. This 281-room resort consists of 76, two-floor blocks or bungalow-style buildings set in beautiful surroundings on a woody peninsula. In a peaceful setting of lush green, the ambience is one of relaxation and calmness. Two swimming pools let guests take a relaxing swim and restaurants satisfy their appetites.
- LocationSurrounded by green forests and located just by the beach, TT Hotels Marmaris Imperial is a perfect place to stay. Dalaman airport is 110 km but the beautiful city of Marmaris is only 10 km away and features touristic sighs, fancy shops and airy bars.
- AccommodationAll rooms offer limited sea and garden view and are fully equipped with balcony, bathroom and shower, adjustable air conditioning, safe box, telephone, mini bar and satellite TV. Towel changes are possible upon request and beach towel change is free of charge. Linen is changed every 3 days.
- Food and DrinkMain restaurant offers full buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A-la-carte restaurants offer traditional cuisine of the region with candles and romantic music. Bars feature alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with snacks. Fresh fish, drinks with light alcohol tastes and ice-creams are definitely worth a try.
- LeisureThe hotel prepares daytime programs such as shuffle board, pool games, aerobics, stretching, bocce, beach volleyball or fishing. TT Hotels Marmaris Imperial features evening shows, with professional performers, to round off the evening. There are also live music, movie nights and variety of other shows.
- Other facilities and servicesIt should be noted that the minimum age at this hotel is 16. MasterCard and Visa are accepted form of payment.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- Address::Adaağzı Mevkii Yalancı Boğaz
- Shops in the hotel
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See