We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Samed Club
Hotel description *
- LocationThe resort is located on the north coast of beautiful Koh Samet, famed for its pristine white beaches, on sandy Sai Kaew Beach. It is only a 2 and a half hour drive from Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi Airport and 1 hour from the lively resort town of Pattaya, via a short sea crossing in hotel boat shuttle.
- This beach hotel offers the right balance between self-contained privacy and proximity to Sai Kaew Beach and Na Dan village, should guests want to explore restaurants, bars and tourist shops. Renovated in 2007, it features modern design and uncomplicated comfort. The hotel comprises a total of 30 accommodation units and a garden. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/ check out service, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a bar and a restaurant. For an additional fee, guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services.
- This small, intimate seaside resort offers bungalows and cottages with sea, garden or mountain views, set around a swimming pool and backing onto the green hillside or set right on the beach. Guests can choose from 10 deluxe cottages, 8 deluxe hillside rooms, 6 deluxe rooms, 4 garden rooms, and 2 beachfront rooms. All have simple and modern interiors and come with a private bathroom with shower, as well as a direct dial telephone, a king-size bed, a minibar, cable TV and individually adjustable air conditioning. They also feature a balcony.
- Guests can play volleyball and soccer or, for an additional fee, go sailing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, canoeing, snorkelling and scuba diving. They can swim in the resort's pool or in the warm clean waters of the Gulf of Thailand. It is also possible to enjoy banana boating, water skiing and motor boating (charges apply to all).
- The Hotel’s restaurant offers a wide range of international dishes as well as delicious authentic Thai cuisine. The bar serves a variety of cocktails and other popular beverages.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel offers guests free boat shuttles (with capacity for 70 persons) departing from Seree Ban Phe Pier and the Samed Club. The trip takes about 30 minutes.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Babysitting/Child services
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See