We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Palmera Kleopatra Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located just 50 m from the popular Cleopatra's Beach in Alanya and 2 km from the town centre with its abundance of shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport is a short walk from the hotel and the bus station is 1 km away. Antalya Airport is situated at a distance of approximately 125 km.
- The hotel features 135 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access is available in public areas (for a fee). The hotel offers a range of amenities for a comfortable stay, including gastronomic options such as a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room and a bar. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A TV room is also among the amenities at the hotel. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Additional services include a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is also included as standard. Cots are available for children. All accommodation units offer a telephone, a TV and a safe. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and tiles. The accommodation units include a bathroom with tiles.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. A waterslide provides fun for all ages. A terrace, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. The hot tub offers revitalisation. There is also a poolside snack bar. The hotel offers an extensive outdoor sport and leisure programme, with cycling/mountain biking, bocce, beach volleyball and volleyball. At the hotel, guests have a wide range of watersports to choose from, including water skiing, pedal boat hire and sailing, or for a fee, jet skiing, a banana boat, canoeing and catamaraning. The hotel offers numerous indoor sporting opportunities, with activities such as a gym, table tennis and darts, as well as pool/billiards for a fee. The hotel features a range of spa options, including a spa, a sauna and a hammam. In addition, massage treatments are available to guests for a fee.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and All-inclusive. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See