Hotel review overview
Good service and a great atmosphere
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- June 2013
The hotel is located right by the beach, with a tunell for te guests use fro going to the swimmingpool and the beach. There is an elevator and its easy to get to the beach and the swimmingpool fr families with children or pepole with disabilities. There is a spa connected to this hotel, with a turksih hamam and sxersise room. The hotelapartmenst have a nice size, with a decent livingroom, that hs a small kitchen and livingroomarea. The bathrooms also have easy access for pepole with disabiities, with a walk in shower. The bedrooms have a nice size beds ..., and often you will find that the cleaningpersonal have made the beds in a funny way, like making a swan of the bedsheets or other nice sculptures. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the standards are good. If there is any problems with tv, or yu simply cant understand how things work, someone from the tecnicgroup comes right away and either fix it while you are here or you can have it fixed while you are away. there are securitypersonel present There is a safe in the room, and it also have free aircondition in both the livingroom and the bedroom. The staff knows english well, and there are travelguides from Ving there daily if you need any other assistance on yur travel. There is a resturant on the hotel. There is also wi-fi in the rooms and computers you can borrow downstars in the lounge. This is a hotel mostly used by scandinavians, and small or big families use it. There is also yonger pepole there, but all in al its not a noisy hotel and you will not be disturbed by othere guests and noises while in your room. You might hear some loud music from the hotels located nextdoor. There is live music in the resturant several days a week also, and the hotel arranges theme nights, such as mexican night, turkish night, midsummerparty and ohers every week. These events are something everyone can enjoy. One more thing is that the staff who works there in general seems to like it, so you wont have any grumpy waiters or front dest experiences. The food is good, and you can choose full pension, half-pension, breakfast or no meals at all. We have used the "only breakfast" and the "half-pension" choises when we are there. There is fresh fruit and vegatables, anice and clean eating area, and the food is great.
Information about Hotel Sunpark Marine
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- The hotel offers internet access, a laundry, a hairdressing salon and hotel doctor.
- Guests will also find a balcony in most rooms. Among the amenities available is a safe. The kitchenettes of the accommodation units are appointed with a fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment. A telephone and a TV are provided as standard. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast and half board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See