Gili Air Hotel(2.5 stars)The island of Gili Air,Mataram, Lombok View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good but nothing special.
- November 2013
We stayed in hotel gili air three days in the cheapest bungalow category. Unfortunately the bungalow was really very dusty, this was after a complaint but very quickly and thoroughly settled. Otherwise nice facility with a small pool and beach (including beach chairs and umbrellas). Not the nicest and best place to stay on the island, but for people who the comfort of a hotel (beach towels, small breakfast buffet) not want to miss, a good possibility for a very fair price to stay. %singlelinebreak % Great diving school right on the premises!
- August 2012
Beautiful bungalows directly at the beach, with a beach bar and a great open-air restaurant with a view of the sea. Here there is also a wide selection of delicious dishes. The rooms are very nice and large, with a private terrace and garden, you were quite in the privacy from neighbors and can the peace and quiet the gilis enjoy. Very nice private beach with free beach chairs and the Bali usual liegehäuschen. The bartender brings the cocktails direct to the beach, what else could you want!
Information about Gili Air Hotel
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis beach hotel is located on a small island to the north-west of the island of Lombok, in central Indonesia.
- This 30-room hotel provides guests with an unforgettable experience. It offers a relaxing atmosphere and a place to de-stress for those wishing to escape their hectic city lives. Guests are welcomed into a lobby with currency exchange facilities, and there is a restaurant where guests can enjoy delicious food and while away their evenings. Room and laundry services are offered (fees apply), and there is a car park for those arriving by vehicle.
- The rooms, most of which are positioned along the seafront, offer beautiful views of the colourful sunrises and sunsets. They each come equipped with a double or king-size bed, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, a safety deposit box, a minibar and individually regulated air conditioning. The en suite bathrooms have been fitted with a shower and bathtub, and all rooms feature a private balcony or terrace.
- Guests can cool off in the outdoor saltwater pool, and sun loungers and parasols are provided by the water's edge. The hotel has made arrangements with all of the local diving schools, and any type of diving course can be booked through the hotel (fees apply).
- Guests can enjoy haute cuisine in the hotel restaurant, with a range of typical Indonesian, Italian and international dishes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served à la carte.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See