Hotel Hilton Lyon(4 stars)70 Quai Charles de Gaulle 69006 Lyon View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
More than expected!
- March 2014
As loyal Hilton guests, we chose this hotel for a weekend in Lyon. Located a mere 15-minute by bus from the heart of the city, Hilton Lyon was an excellent choice. We were upgraded to a junior suite as HHonors Diamond members, and the Executive lounge was also excellent. Well-done!
In details a real Hilton with some weaknesses.
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2013
Very comfortable hotel directly in the congress center with good infrastructure.
Large room/bathroom, great view on the rhône
- June 2013
City hotel with a great view on the rhone river and the city. The hotel is within a huge complex. Within this complex there are restaurants, a casino, etc. For a city hotel the rooms are, as well as the bath was pleasantly large.
Comfort at the rhone
- May 2013
The hotel is located outside of the city center beside the rhone river, but by several bus lines in front of the house well connected. The house is fairly new, nevertheless partly quite worn (dirty wallpaper, stained carpets, etc.). Room and bathroom were large and bright, everything was great. Recommendation: even if it's more expensive, definitely book executive room, a lounge access to get. The lounge on the 10. floor with roof terrace is an absolute highlight with delicious snacks and outstanding wine and champagne included.
Classic business hotel
- April 2013
Classic business-hotel, somewhat sterile, especially the executive lounge, but you can get a good view of the river and the park. The concierge is extremely helpful and willing to assist with reservations in one of the gourmet restaurants. The service at the front desk leaves much to be desired, since apparently no priority on quick service, (only a service, although five to check in want).
Information about Hotel Hilton Lyon
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationOverlooking the Rhone river, opposite the Tête d'Or Park, the hotel is 5 minutes' drive from Lyon attractions and businesses. The hotel is 10 minutes from Lyon city centre and 2 minutes from Lyon’s congress centre. The bus station is about 30 m from the hotel and Lyon Part-Dieu train station is some 4 km away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is located around 35 km away.
- The hotel has 16 meeting rooms, an Executive Lounge, a business centre and wireless Internet access in all public areas (fees apply). Renovated in 2009, the 8-floor property features 199 guestrooms. Guests are welcomed to this air-conditioned establishment in a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, cloakroom and lift access. The hotel also features a casino, bar and restaurant. Services provided for additional fees include room and laundry services, a car park and garage.
- Each room is individually air conditioned and heated and has wireless Internet access. Guests can work in comfort at the desk with ergonomic chair or put their feet up in the large armchair with ottoman to watch the satellite/cable TV. Special touches include a fluffy bathrobe. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with shower/bathtub and a hairdryer, while the bedrooms are furnished with a double or king-size bed. Further in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, radio, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set. The rooms come with either a balcony or terrace.
- Guests can unwind in the hot tub or sunbathe on the terrace with views of the Rhone river. Sun loungers and parasols are provided. Guests may also like to keep fit in the gym or relax in the steam room. A massage service is available for an additional fee.
- Continental breakfast buffet is served, while lunch and dinner are offered à la carte. Lunch is additionally available as a buffet or from a set menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- EC Maestro
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See