BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Vancouver Downtown(3 stars)Drake St 718, V6Z 2W6 Vancouver View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice location and clean rooms
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
This is a very good relation between price and location. Almost everything is in walking distance and you can use the public transportation system. The White Spot Restaurant is excellent and Stuff is very friendly.
- March 2013
The location of the hotel is very good. The bus stop just a few meters away, the subway are approximately 5 minutes away on foot. Great is the free bikes. I would the hotel definitely again choose.
Visiting old friends in winter time
- February 2013
good rate, fitness was closed during stay, free shuttle to Skytrain and other locations very appreciated. Annexed restaurant not attractive , expensive for breakfast, many better and cheaper places nearby!
Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Vancouver Downtown
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located only about five minutes' drive from the beach, Stanley Park, and Beaver Lake, as well as the Pacific Mall and Robson Street, where there are many shopping amenities. The hotel is also only a few blocks from a number of theatres and concert halls. Guests will reach the Fraser River in about 20 minutes by car. By boat and car, it is possible to explore the popular Granville Island with its colourful markets and marina.
- The new complex comprises a total of 143 rooms and is ranked as one of the best in the city centre. It is a multiple recipient of the Best Western Chairman's Award for outstanding cleanliness and quality. The air-conditioned establishment shines with its gastronomy, shopping, and entertainment possibilities. Guests have access to gated parking, the legendary White Spot restaurant and lounge, and complimentary newspapers. Further facilities include room and laundry services, a free shuttle service to the city centre and cruise ship terminal, a fax and photocopying service, and both babysitting and crèche facilities. Moreover, guests may take advantage of the reception desk manned around the clock, the hotel safe, the currency exchange facility, the lift access, the TV lounge, the conference facilities, the public Internet connection, and the bicycle hire service.
- The spacious and comfortable rooms all come with tea and coffee making facilities, bottled water, a personal telephone with voicemail and data port, free Internet access via WLAN, a TV with remote control and film channels, a radio, a hire safe, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, and individually adjustable air conditioning and heating. Some rooms additionally feature a microwave oven and a small fridge. On request, children's playpens and rollaway beds are available.
- There is a sun terrace located on the roof of the building. Guests may also relax in the sauna, the Jacuzzi, or the solarium, while sports enthusiasts may also enjoy a work-out in the gym. It is a 20-minute drive to the nearest golf course.
- Breakfast is served every morning. Lunch and dinner are available as set menus and lunch may alternatively be taken à la carte. Special dietary requirements can be provided for, including individual-specific options.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- From the airport: on leaving the airport, look out for the exit to Granville Street on the right-hand side. Follow Granville Street until reaching the Granville Street Bridge and then keep to the left-hand lane. Turn left onto Drake Street, and the hotel will be found on the left side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See