At a glance
- Good hotel (1) "Good hotel" found in 1 review
- " Unexpectedly good hotel ! "August 2012
- Great food (1) "Great food" found in 1 review
- " ... Wharf is very good and centrally located. From there you can quickly get to on foot in the center and short sights. We had a great lunch at the pier 43 in Scomas. It is very fully, but great food . Definitely the traditional soup including Showder try. In the evening the restaurant is Garry ... "August 2012
- Good service (1) "Good service" found in 1 review
- " Very vorteilshafte location, for us the most important sights within walking distance, restaurants in the immediate area. Good service , a longer night flight we were able to our room already at 6 o'clock in the morning are, ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... to our room already at 6 o'clock in the morning are, restaurant and lobby are originally furnished (shipping addressed ). Breakfast is available à la carte, completely according to desire served. Very good value for money. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Unexpectedly good hotel! " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Very vorteilshafte location, for us the most important sights within walking distance, restaurants in the immediate area. Good service, a longer night flight we were able to our room already at 6 o'clock in the morning are, ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... Wharf is very good and centrally located. From there you can quickly get to on foot in the center and short sights. We had a great lunch at the pier 43 in Scomas. It is very fully, but great food. Definitely the traditional soup including Showder try. In the evening the restaurant is Garry ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Quality (1)
Top hotel in top location.
- September 2013
Was not the first time in the hotel and there is a reason for this: simply top. Great location right on the wharf, nice room with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and right on the cable car. Breakfast was ok. Two cons: parking is expensive (as everywhere in sf) and the extremely small bathroom.
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
We were 3 weeks in the USA. We had really to this hotel impression, it has great reviews and is great, we thought anyway. The price/performance ratio is not justified. The lobby is great, super beautifully decorated and comfortable. However, when we in the room were, we were already so some things on. In the hallway is the ground against, where just carpet over it is. The rooms. We were 4 people in a room. Actually the rooms were very large, but this was unfortunately not at all, we knew partly not even where we put our suitcase should. The ... furniture and pillows were very worn out and dirty, for a 4 star hotel should not be easy. Bathroom was clean and it gave also, beauty products, but also very small. The view, what view? Gegenwand was the case. We should on arrival not even 2 minutes as parking, because the hotelier us gone shooed has, in addition, was very rude! The hotel is nice, no matter it is in the right spot, everything right away, but the service and the price were just not justified, i am very disappointed. We were in New York in a 1.5 star hotel even as it was partly better and friendly from the staff. Actually only a 3 star average hotel!
Stefan & Ulla
- May 2013
Great hotel directly by the fisherman's wharf. Cable car station in 50 metres away. The Golden Gate Bridge is after a few minutes on full splendour. In the more immediate vicinity you will find plenty of restaurants, bars and various shops. The rooms are huge, quiet and modern. The bed was great. The minibar is a real hit, here gives it the city plan to condom everything. Free wi-fi, safe, a car park, there are for 46 Dollar by night. Breakfast is simple (for example Croissant and bowl of fruit with coffee/orange juice), but by surcharge arbitrarily be extended. The ... hotel is not the cheapest, but it was worth it. Tip: if you like sushi eats-mason street corner northpoint street, directly next to a sex shop. Brilliant!
Best location in fisherman's wharf
- March 2013
Very recommendable hotel, room to the very bright courtyard very quiet, external room to the north or west have beautiful view to Alcatraz or Golden Gate Bridge ( to didnt have windows) but in the morning already distributors verkeher. Staff very friendly and helpful, garage 46 $for 24 hours with hol and bring service, but in the area comparatively not much cheaper. Cable car next door as well as tram. The best hotel and the best location -the jogging in the neighbouring park towards fort mason, fisherman's wharf.
Lovely hotel in the waterfront from sfo
- Nachweis erbracht
- March 2013
Due to the location of the hotel directly in the harbor area, not far from the cable car station and other public transportation, with which the center from sfo and the suburb very easy to reach are, the hotel is especially recommendable. The romos and the bathroom are very spacious and the beds excellent comfortable. Downside, the ventilation in the room (not the air conditioning) run through 24 hours, are very noisy, which is especially at night noticeable and therefore sensitive people only with ear plugs sleep can. This was from us at the front desk notice, but not further ... noted, which points out, that this is probably because of other guests criticized, but not impressive is.
Information about Hotel Argonaut
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis unique new luxury hotel is situated in a historical building at Fisherman's Wharf, above Hyde Street with its excellent views out over the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. An array of bars, restaurants, shops and links to the transport network are to be found in the near vicinity.
- The hotel comprises a total of 252 rooms spread over 4 floors. Facilities include a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a cloakroom, a currency exchange desk and a lift in addition to a bar, the Blue Mermaid Café with service in the inner courtyard and conference facilities. On the first floor of the hotel is the historical Maritime Museum. It is possible to take advantage of the room and laundry services (for an additional fee) and a car park (charges payable).
- The excellent rooms each come with an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a minibar, ironing equipment, tea and coffee making facilities, a direct dial telephone, an Internet connection, a flat screen TV, a radio, a hire safe, a DVD player and a double/ king-sized bed. Individually controlled air conditioning and heating feature as standard.
- Sports enthusiasts are able to enjoy a work-out in the gym.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
- Complimentary coffee is provided in the lobby.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See