Hotel The St. Regis Bali Resort(6 stars)Kawasan Pariwisata, Nusa Dua Lot 6, Po Box 44, Nusa Dua 80363 Nusa Dua View on map
At a glance
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " ... you want, get brought. In the hotel it 'family tradition' and is included in the price. A beautiful guests! The whole complex was a dream and the pool lagoon is huge and beautifully landscaped. The staff are very friendly and all speak you with name. Next to the hotel ( only a few meters further away) is a small ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... you want, get brought. In the hotel it 'family tradition' and is included in the price. A beautiful guests! The whole complex was a dream and the pool lagoon is huge and beautifully landscaped. The staff are very friendly and all speak you with name. Next to the hotel ( only a few meters further away) is a small ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Closer to heaven
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
The hotel is located on the Nusa Dua island and has a wonderful private beach. The villas are huge, nicely decorated and have a fantastic private pool. Very good breakfast. Relaxation guaranteed.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2012
The noble hotel by st. Regis businesses. For my terms architecturally not a special feature, it disturb two white zeltähnliche formation behind the main building, as well as a very long, dark plateaustreifen, the apparently to supply the villas is necessary. The entire hotel area from the villas dominates. International guest structure, whereby while we were there Russian guests in the majority were.
This luxury hotel is hard to beat!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- April 2012
We were thrilled from the first to last day our stay in St. Director. The breakfast is unique and especially the à la carte dishes, the for breakfast are served. Everything included in the price. I have never better freshly squeezed juices drunk and there is plenty of choice. The children have evenings the room was always hot chocolate, milk and cookies, depending on what you want, get brought. In the hotel it 'family tradition' and is included in the price. A beautiful guests! The whole complex was a dream and the pool lagoon is huge and beautifully landscaped. The ... staff are very friendly and all speak you with name. Next to the hotel ( only a few meters further away) is a small restaurant, women, the at the beach massage offer and a stand, the sport activities for low price offer. The prices in the hotel for beverages, are in my opinion too high. The first dinner in the hotel we have been given. We had only the beverages and the food for children pay. A better service we in a hotel have never experienced something like that and we were already in many five star hotels been. The suites are large and very nice furnished. The bathroom is a dream with the free-standing bath tub and flat -tv. Every day is fresh fruit delivered to your room and tea sorts, the in the room offered by high quality. Kettle is in the room available. We were 5 Kleiderstücke per person for iron and on request is one of the suitcase unpacked and the departure packed again. Everything included in the price! In the rooms are Steckdosengeräte against mosquitoes available, but we had no problem with mosquitoes had, because evenings in the whole area are sprayed, so that no plague prevails. Although I received a suite with a view of the golf course have booked, we have a suite with a view of the sea without extra charge get. The golf course next door has closed, because it was supposedly a lot of golf courses in the area gives. Currently, a kids club built, the in the summer open is.
Information about Hotel The St. Regis Bali Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis beach resort is located right on the stunning beachfront in the exclusive locale of Nusa Dua, flanking the Bali Golf & Country Club. Shopping and nightlife can be found in the Seminyak region, just 2 km away, and the Besakih Temple is roughly 9 km away. The hotel is approximately 20 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Impressively designed, this exclusive suite and villa resort was renovated in 2008 and features 81 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. The air-conditioned resort combines panoramic sea views with tranquil, colourful and lush gardens, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich and luxurious environment of Bali. Combining modern materials and antique designs, each suite and villa is infused with a rich residential feel and is intricately adorned with indigenous and cultural Indonesian artefacts. The resort has a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, currency exchange facilities, lift access and a safe. The resort also has a café, restaurant and bar, as well as a hairdressing salon, conference facilities and a car park. For a charge, guests may take advantage of WLAN Internet access, room and laundry services and bike hire.
- Offering an inviting and spacious living area, most suites feature extensive private balconies, where guests can indulge in the tranquil tropical surroundings. The ground-level suites are designed with individual private pools and quaint bale bengongs set in lush gardens. The gracefully designed marble bathrooms have dual vanity units with oversized stand-alone bathtubs exuding a legacy of uncompromised luxury. There are 44 splendid villas, including the beachfront-view Strand villas, offering an utterly unique experience and the chance to capture moments that will become memories of a lifetime. All villas have their own exclusive pool, offering a select combination of discreetness and expansive indoor and outdoor living, and all this in luxuriant green surroundings. Guests are provided with direct dial telephones, satellite TV, minibar, hifi, king-size beds, hairdryer, Internet access, air conditioning, a safety deposit box and tea and coffee making facilities.
- The resort features a 3,668 m² lagoon, separate children's pool and water-sports centre where, for a charge, guests can enjoy waterskiing, motor boating, surfing, wind surfing and canoeing. There is also a tour and travel desk, a poolside snack bar, loungers, a relaxation terrace at the beachfront, a sauna, steam room, boutique and library. Guests can pamper themselves with one of a range of massage or health and beauty treatments. For a fee, guests can also play tennis or badminton and use the gym. It is also next to the Bali Golf & Country Club.
- The Kayuputi is located at the beachfront with a stunning ocean backdrop. This signature seafood restaurant reflects remarkable cooking techniques with Asian influences. The Boneka restaurant offers traditional Asian recipes merged with European inspiration, while the Gourmand Deli is a one-of-kind delicatessen shop. The King Cole Bar, paying homage to the classic elegance of its original New York namesake (the birthplace of the Bloody Mary cocktail), is an ideal place to relax and reminisce.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted at the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See