Hotel Novotel Geneve Centre(4.5 stars)Rue de Zurich 19 1201 Geneve View on map
At a glance
- Very centrally located (1) "Very centrally located" found in 1 review
- " Hotel very centrally located "March 2012
- The rooms are clean and modern (1) "The rooms are clean and modern" found in 1 review
- " The hotel lies right between train station and the lake. From the train station on foot in 5 minutes to reach. The rooms are clean and modern . The bathroom is adequate. In the entrance hall is big and good seats. The bar is inviting and ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Cleanliness (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " The hotel lies right between train station and the lake. From the train station on foot in 5 minutes to reach. The rooms are clean and modern. The bathroom is adequate. In the entrance hall is big and good seats. The bar is inviting and ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Cleanliness (1)
Hotel located in a bad district
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2014
The hotel is located near the red light district. Around the hotel are many drug dealers. Is a quite dangerous area to walk alone evening. The lobby looks new and modern. The room ( superior) was not comfortable. The furniture looked so old fashioned.the bathroom was poor ( little bit dirty,small bath tube, shower not working well) The bed was too hard. Furthermore,you can hear everything what's going on outside. Summary: Bed uncomfortable Air condition too noisy You can hear the noise from other rooms Bath was little bit dirty Old fashioned furniture Do not recommend for ... business trips. At the end you're even more tired. Totally disappointed for the price I paid for that room! Never again
Excellent hotel for business travel
- November 2013
My colleagues and I have been working in Geneva for the past few months and have several hotels in the Paquis area and near Rue de Lausanne. So far the Novotel has been one of the best to meet all our requirements and we enjoyed our stay. The welcome from the staff at the hotel on arrival was friendly and provided us with all the information we needed for the duration of our stay. The hotel was very clean and well looked after. My room was clean and all facilities were in working order. The bathroom was a good with ... a very stylish sink - very useful for a lady with cosmetics. The only small issue i would have is the layout of the entrance when entering the room, particularly in the hallway. The lightening was poor and I couldn't see in the main mirror very well. it was very dark despite all lights switched on in the room. Also trying to maneuver between the wardrobe/ entrance door etc was pretty tight. It would have been easier to also have an iron board in the room but this is personal preference. The hotel has a gym which is rather small but has the majority of equipment which is needed for a stay away from home. I didn't get a change to use the sauna facilities but will update my post when i next stay there. The breakfast options were great and layout suitable for breakfast dining. We didn't try the evening meals at the hotel as there are many places nearby to eat, plus the menu in the hotel was quiet expensive for what you get. but than again so is most of Geneva. There is a perfectly good Thai 2 mins away for scrummy food. The hotel itself is located near the red light district which several other reviewers have already highlighted, on arrival to the hotel we did think it was rather weird people were hanging around were doing but they did not pose a direct threat so went about our business. The hotel has security post 24/7 if any one has any issues. Overall I was very happy with my stay and plan to be a stay regularly when I am there on business trips.
A good place to stay in Geneva
- June 2013
I went there for a conference the hotel is good, very clean rooms and very close by the tramway stop and also the the train station. There is a nice area around to find some restaurants and bars. and the city center is easy reachable by walk.
Good location, own garage
- March 2013
Actually a good hotel with underground parking bar and restaurant. We had an offer booked, in which the beverages in the minibar are inclusive. On the 2. day but it was the mini bar not refilled (we have the mini bar not emptied!), The capsules and sugar for the coffee maker was missing. The coffee cup ungerinigt again the frame. Normally (were already several times in this hotel) does the whole really good.
Highly recommended and modern!
- March 2013
An absolute great hotel in the center of Genf. It was located in the 'demi-monde', but this shall not affect the vacation ☺ the hotel is technically very well equipped and extremely decorated up to date - almost too modern. The rooms are for a city hotel very spacious. Also the bathroom with extra toilet is very functional. A hotel, the one can recommend much!
Information about Hotel Novotel Geneve Centre
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in the heart of Geneva's town centre, within minutes of Lake Geneva and the picturesque old town. The airport is just 8 minutes from the hotel. Public transport departs from stops directly in front of the hotel.
- This attractive hotel was built in 1976 and renovated in 2002. There are a total of 219 rooms spread over 7 floors, of which 35 are singles, 119 are double rooms and 8 are suites. The hotel offers use of a cosy bar and a restaurant.
- All rooms have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and come equipped with a direct dial telephone, a minibar, a fridge and a safe.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Cable TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See