At a glance
- An average hotel (1) "An average hotel" found in 1 review
- " An average hotel for mass tourism. No special food, no comfortable beach, no peace, but cheap and as on the ... "August 2012
- Special food (1) "Special food" found in 1 review
- " An average hotel for mass tourism. No special food , no comfortable beach, no peace, but cheap and as on the conveyor belt: each movement of the ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Overcrowded with Russians!
- Nicht empfohlen
- August 2013
This hotel was overcrowded with Russians. There were lots of yelling and shoving children at the lobby. I got a room with a street view though I had asked "a sea view" via e-mail two months earlier. My room was scuffed and dusty. I could easily hear my neighbors walking and talking. The supper was disgusting. I didn't manage to find fried or boiled meat and fish. Instead of fresh seafood there were lots of sausages and potatoes. They served bananas and yogurt for the dessert. The beach was too small for such a huge hotel. My first night at ... this hotel was the last one. I couldn't fall asleep because of street noise through the night. The next morning I left this hotel with no intention to come back.Thanks to the hotel clerk I got my money back for three more booked nights.
- July 2013
Good, but only if you no russenallergie has. ;-). All prejudices have not confirmed. You have not too much and loud. Typical russian families, grandma and grandpa and children and grandchildren. So much russian (i guess 90%) in a hotel i have never ever seen. Old hotel can also a little german, but new employees are directly from Russia. Communication with the russians against zero, because the old no fremdschprachen control.
Succesful family vacation, good but cheap
- August 2012
Very international: 50% off Russia Ukraine belarus etc. , lots of spaniards and french, some English. German, austrians and swiss rather exception. The mixture sounds for many not good, we liked it not at all bother us. It was fun, if you communicate wanted and could not, never rude or rude. Many families.
Mainly cheap and always full.
- August 2012
An average hotel for mass tourism. No special food, no comfortable beach, no peace, but cheap and as on the conveyor belt: each movement of the staff sit ;-) Positive: own garage.
Information about Hotel Cap Salou
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated directly beside a superb bay with a sandy beach. A selection of shops, bars and nightclubs are also to be found closeby (within 50-100 m). The closest town is around 3 km from the hotel. The nearest public transport links are just 800 m from the hotel.
- The hotel was built in 1972 and consists of 497 rooms on 6 floors. Guests are offered the use of a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange facility and a lift. In addition, guests may make use of the café, TV room, Internet access (for an additional fee) and the games room. The hotel also features an air-conditioned restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs available for small children. Finally, there is a car park, garage (optional), as well as a playground and a kids' club for children.
- The en suite rooms are welcoming and come equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a sitting area, central heating and a safe.
- A swimming pool and a sun terrace with a pool bar and sun loungers are to be found in the outdoor complex. For an additional fee, guests have the option of using the sauna, the solarium and massage service. An in-house gym, a heated indoor pool (in winter) and beach volleyball courts invite guests to go for a workout. For an additional fee, it is also possible to play tennis, minigolf or billiards, as well as to go cycling. There is a seasonal entertainment programme that ensures that there is never a dull moment.
- Guests may choose their breakfast, lunch and dinner from the individual buffets.
- Eurocard, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Cala de la Font, 1
- What the hotel offers· Located on the sea front in the area of Cap Salou, renewed in 2002 · Terrace with swimming pools (adults and children) and kid´s play area, sauna, jacuzzi, gymnasium · Optional services: tennis court, UVA, massages, mini-golf and garage
- LocationLocated on the sea front in the private area of Cap Salou. It has a privileged position for being in a beautiful creek.
- AccommodationRooms with bathroom, balcony, telephone, TV, optional safe-deposit box, heating and air conditioning 15.06-15.09.
- Food and DrinkBuffet style restaurant, bars and lounge. Formal Attire required.
- Other facilities and servicesTerrace with swimming pools (adults and children), kid's play area and gymnasium. Optional services: tennis court, massages, sauna, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, mini-golf and garage.
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See