We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Nicht empfohlen
- December 2013
I before 15 years ago and since the area was really ok. Luckily we were in the process of a multi-leg trip only 2 nights. Room was not or only partially cleaned! The towels were dirty. Safety deposit box broken! Other guests entered the room and it was still occupied, the 2. had a damage caused by water. Otherwise one had also 2 days at the Ballermann 6 may stay. Only drunk canadians! So conclusion = never again ☹
A fantastic holiday for the whole family.
- June 2013
Great hotel, clean, great food, staff great very friendly and always laughing ☺! The rooms are large and clean, signs of usage are probably not from. Sometimes small guests in the rooms (crabs, small ☺ many canadians, hardly any german, but with a few language skills it wasn't so bad!
Unfortunately not recommendable
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2013
In the first room that was assigned to us we could still the zerwühlten beds, filled ashtray and used towels from the previous guest to look at. Again at the front desk no excuse, only a shrug and a new room key. During dinner were shrimp and papaya after a few minutes from, and were not refilled. If you like we only one night there stayed overnight, so know that punctuality for dinner it is important. When selbstzugewiesenen 4 stars should also shower bath available -non-existent. The barmaid completely incompetent, per small Mojito only 2 sheets mint, but 2 oversized ... spoon sugar, so syrups relaxation. The Campari was just ran out. The tv front desk an absolute disaster-only strip and sound, even if you don't need as we, if available and paid it should work.
Nice badehotel in remote location
- January 2013
During a round trip we had here a erholungstag. In the hotel are too many canadians, but also a few german. The room was clean and big enough. Had a room with a view of the kinderclubhaus, where i but no activities watching in the 1,5 days we were there. The evening shows i however also looked at. The food was okay. The fresh mixed juices for breakfast were great. The beach was reasonable and clean. The chairs at the beach/pool were all in good condition and have been regularly monitored and, where necessary, repaired. All together a good ..., clean hotel for according to the catalog 3.5 stars.
Value for money-top
- January 2013
The hotel is, if you're in that place through a cuban travel agency bay, for this price-performance -proportion great! (for Cuba) the staff's hospitality as the service and the willingness to help good. Great beach with white sand, unfortunately somewhat seaweed, which is however not a problem. Great clean sea with typical traumfarben the Karibik. The hotel don't have to worry about be recommended.
Information about Hotel Brisas Santa Lucia
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located in front of Santa Lucía de Cuba beach, which has one of the largest coralline barriers in the world. It is just a few metres to the impressive coral reef, which is ideal for lovers of diving and submarine observation. The hotel is situated on Cuba's north coast, roughly a 90-minute drive from the old colonial town of Camagüey and its international airport.
- The beach hotel combines elements of colonial and Caribbean architecture and is surrounded by coconut trees, palm trees and flowers. It is the perfect place for families wanting to experience the Caribbean. The hotel comprises a total of 412 rooms, including 8 suites, 4 rooms for guests with disabilities and 400 standard rooms, 74 of which have communicating doors and 31 of which have king-size beds. Facilities include: lobby with 24-hour reception, a restaurant, bar, café, Internet access (fees apply), a games room, a safe and currency exchange. There is also a disco and a kids club. A laundry service is available at an extra charge. The hotel has its own parking for guests arriving by car.
- All rooms are decorated to a high standard and are fitted with an en suite bathroom. Rooms include: individually adjustable air conditioning, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a minibar, a safe and a balcony/terrace.
- In the heart of the resort there is a large outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, a paddling area for children and a poolside bar. The 'Shark Friends' water-sports centre offers a diverse programme of activities for all age groups, such as scuba diving, snorkelling and catamaran sailing (fees may apply). Windsurfing, sailing, pedalos, table tennis, 2 daytime tennis courts, basketball, volleyball and beach volleyball are also all available. In addition there is a gym, a beauty centre, Jacuzzi and a sauna. Guests may take part in dancing or aerobics classes. Massage treatments are offered (fees apply). Typical Cuban dance and international shows are part of the varied entertainment provided. There is also an entertainment programme for children.
- The hotel offers an all-inclusive package.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Full board
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk