We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- November 2012
We unfortunately had to 1 night as a part of we booked FTI autorundreise across Cuba stay here. More would be an absolute disgrace. It is totally rundown barracks, infested with flying, krabbelden, bite from and biting bugs. ( fortunately we have for the night a mosquito net had along) food is also inedible and the punishment must be as a guest all inclusive. To book (per person 10 cuc.) The beautiful snorkel bay caleta buena can on request at the front desk be used!
Information about Hotel Playa Giron
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the southern coast of the Province of Matanzas. Juan Gualberto Gomez Airport is approximately 165 km from the beach hotel.
- The air-conditioned, 282-room hotel features 2 bars, medical services, a shop, bicycle and motorcycle hire, a tourist bureau and rent-a-car service. Further facilities include a lobby with hotel safe, a bar, disco and restaurant.
- The rooms have an en suite bathroom with shower, a double bed, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, an in-room safe, minibar and individually regulated air conditioning.
- Guests may take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, go diving (fees apply), or enjoy a game of table tennis. The hotel organises entertainment programmes for adults.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata