We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Stylish business hotel, but a bit far for tourists
- August 2013
aAn elegant hotel with unique ambiance, not "just another" intercontinental. The bar area downstairs is meant to evoke a typical cafe. The small backyard is adjacent to a church, and incorporates a colonial-area stone wall. Cleanliness, service etc. up to the usual standards. Two minuses: 1) lack of free Wifi or free access to the Internet in a business center. At their prices (esp using the official peso/USD exchange rate) not to include Internet access is criminal. 2) Breakfast is rather disappointing, more Holiday Inn level than Intercontinental. First time I ever had so-so coffee in Buenos Aires afer many ... visits. The hotel a bit away from the main tourists attractions, though (but a subte--subway or metro--station is within walking distance. Good for conventions and large meetings.
Incredible hotel in Buenos Aires
- March 2013
This is one of the best Intercontinental hotels I've stayed at so far! As an 'Ambassador' with their loyalty program I was upgraded to a club room and given access to the Club Lounge. Super friendly employees, my kind of interior design, .. Great value! Next time in Buenos Aires I will happily return here!
A great stay in Intercontinental Buenos Aires
- February 2013
Everything was amazing in this hotel great facilities, great food, great and clean hotel and good staff. The only negative thing in this hotel was the check-in time. I flied 14 hours and was very tired, got to Buenos Aireas at 9 in the morning and I was told that I can check-in only at 4 PM. so imagine I had to walk around city for around 7 hours. The rest was brilliant . hi highly recommend staying in this hotel, just plan your arrival time .
Adequate for a short break but also for a
- February 2013
Very nice well situated town hotel. Very clean and friendly. you can go almost everywhere on foot. Very safe, the side streets are narrow with lots of traffic,
A perfect, luxurious city hotel with f
- January 2013
The location, cleanliness, security and the staff, everything was very good. In december i will go there again.
Information about Hotel InterContinental Buenos Aires
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated within minutes of Teatro Colon and within walking distance of the famous Calle Florida shopping district, this city hotel is the perfect location for guests to work or relax. The centre of Buenos Aires is a 5-minute walk from the hotel while the colourful La Boca district is 30 minutes by public transport. Jorge Newbery Airport is 15 km from the hotel, whilst Ministro Pistarini International Airport lies 35 km away.
- Renovated in 2007, this beautifully designed 1930s-style hotel is a sumptuous tribute to the growth and prosperity of Argentina. Wood, leather and marble dominate the lavish interior, beginning with a tastefully elegant lobby. Colour and décor are subtle throughout and combine with the best reproduction furnishings to provide a soothing, stylish contrast to the lively city outside. With a total of 309 rooms, including 8 junior suites and 2 suites, the hotel is fully air-conditioned and includes the following facilities: a 24-hour check-in service, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a cloakroom, lift access to the upper floors, a café, a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities, wireless Internet access, room and laundry services, and a car park.
- The standard rooms (deluxe) have recently been renovated. Each is en suite with a hairdryer, whilst further in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, 32-inch LCD satellite TV, radio, Internet access, a minibar, and a safe. The rooms received new carpets during renovation and include new curtains, bed linen and beds. All are also centrally heated and air-conditioned.
- The hotel has its own pool for guests as well as sun loungers, a sauna, solarium, steam room and a gym. Massage and spa treatments are also on offer.
- Buffets are served at breakfast and midday, and guests may dine at lunchtime and in the evening from an à la carte menu.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted by the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See