At a glance
- A great hotel (2) "A great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " A great hotel - and an interesting city "June 2012
- " ... hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday . The interesting excursions, on the Straßenanbieter booked, are recommendable land and people a ... "June 2012
- Helpful staff (1) "Helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough ... "June 2012
- A great beach (1) "A great beach" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach , very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday. The ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " A great hotel- and an interesting city " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday. The interesting excursions, on the Straßenanbieter booked, are recommendable land and people a ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday. The ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Beach (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Central hotel, but still in a quiet
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
We were this year in this hotel for two weeks. It was generally very good. The hotel isn't very large and has about 70-80 rooms. The complex is very nice and tidy. Everything was nice with flowers and trees. The pool is is not huge but nice. (especially for smaller children). The rooms are spacious. The state i can the written right, that this already worn out and in need of renovation are. The rooms are cleaned every day and were clean. Everyone had different standards. The staff was very friendly and not pushy. Most of them spoke next to ... french also english and a little german. The breakfast was ok. One gets everything, what the german guest for morning practice. Coffee, tea, sausage and cheese. However everyday the same and no large selection. Which somewhat annoying was, that with napkins very sparse and every one gets. But the quality is absolutely ok. We didn't have dinner and can therefore no evaluation to deliver. The hotel is situated on the slope and one must therefore every day many stairs climb. Those who don't is fit to walk, should the note. You have to to the beach for some time to run. You should know that. Furthermore, at the beach for beach chairs with umbrella about 30 dh (3 €) per person paid, which on the duration is not exactly cheap. The beach is huge and well-kept. Tips: - the bus connections are in Agadir very good (0,3 Euro until 0,5 Euro via drive) - the oranges' petit taxi ' use. (cheap, about 1,2 Euro the souk). The taxes have a meter - the large beige taxis avoid. (are expensive and the taxi drivers will try a, excursions around) - the large souk market is highly recommended. (bus number 22, the gas station exit) - there are many restaurants in the area. (food from 4 €). So you can do without on half board. - food in a great Marche buy, (marjane, taxi) - small supermarkets are very expensive It is just like in all the arab countries. The sellers want their shops make. But it was not so extremely pushy, as for example in Egypt is. Here one should always be careful.
Luckily we were only there for one night!
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- May 2013
The hotel ryad mogador al madina palace consists of several buildings, the garden and pool area grouping. The size of the hotel was hard to assess, because the rooms on the individual buildings. There is a place with front desk and restaurant, and normally one has its room in another building. So if you to the meals or but the front desk must visit, it means always, that one by the garden and pool area to go must. Depending on the location of the building, can turn out there already some meters are. Generally the grounds clean. The garden and ... pool area seemed well maintained. In particular of the plants could pleasure. We were guests of the hotel on an organised tour through Marocco, and in this offer included breakfast and dinner. At the time of our stay, but only one night took, the hotel looked quite empty. In addition to the members of the group there were some individuals from different countries, also from Marocco itself.
Nice with restrictions
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
All in all a lovely hotel, unfortunately somewhat slimmed. Before the renovation you could outside evenings still nice to sit with a glass of beer or wine with great entertainment. There is no alcohol more, is good or bad, as it is. Evenings rather dead, know the different. Earlier there were still a nice program. The food has at quality and quantity extremely lost. A great shame. We have cold cuts and cheese from the supermarket concerned. Apart from that very friendly and clean, we can't complain. We are the third time here, of which twice before the renovation and ... change of owners, since it was still much better pleased.
My favorite hotel in Agadir
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
I have stayed four times in this hotel and drive soon again. It is the perfect combination from traditional and european decor. The staff can too many german and really makes an effort a attention to, however also not annoying. The maids know after a day, what you want or not. The loungers and towels by the pool are really not more the best, but you can have his own towels to carry forward. Smokers is an ashtray and you get delicious small snacks. The dinner is too many typical of the country and very tasty. A reason to us ... again and again to go. Breakfast is not with a german comparable, as ever only one type of sausage and cheese are available. Apart from that there is everything from scrambled egg on cereal to oppositionally 'pancakes' (moroccan art). Reductions must one in the bathroom made, as in all me known moroccan hotels not the german standards (tile joints, bath tub, plug etc.). Altogether recommendable, if you allow adequate, that in Marocco other standards than at home and you on vacation also relaxed on something can wait. Sometimes it takes just 5 minutes. The shopping opportunities in the area are touristy, but great for evenings go for a stroll. To mention must i still, that the receptionist very nice and helpful is.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- August 2012
Very nice hotel in a wonderful garden facility. The rooms are small bungalows in the moroccan architectural style and very spacious! The food is plentiful, varied and very tasty. The service was perfect. I would always book it again!
Information about Hotel Ryad Mogador Al Madina Palace
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located close to the Corniche, just 100 m from famous Agadir Beach and approximately 1 km from the city centre. A selection of shops and restaurants are to be found in the near vicinity and the airport is some 24 km away.
- The establishment comprises a total of 206 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Wireless internet access allows guests to stay connected. The following gastronomic options are available at the establishment: a restaurant, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Additional features of the establishment include a TV room and a playroom. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces. Among the additional services available are a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. A bicycle hire service (for a fee) gives guests the opportunity to explore the surrounding area independently.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating, a kitchen and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace can be found in most rooms. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Features include a fridge, a mini-fridge and tea and coffee making equipment. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and tiles. The accommodation units include bathroom with tiles.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A terrace, a sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols are available. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Various refreshing drinks are available from the poolside bar. The establishment offers a range of outdoor sporting opportunities, including crazy golf and golf, or for a fee, cycling/mountain biking and horse riding. The establishment offers various watersports, including jet skiing, or for additional fees, water skiing and sailing. The establishment also offers fans of sports a wide range of indoor activities, such as a gym, table tennis, pool/billiards and gymnastics. The establishment features a range of spa options, including a sauna, massage treatments, thalassotherapy, Ayurveda and a solarium. In addition, a spa is available to guests for a fee. There are excellent relaxation opportunities and ways to enjoy free time at the establishment, with options such as an entertainment programme for children, live music and a kids' club.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can select options including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and full board. Staff are also happy to prepare special dietary cuisine.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See