Hotel Ryad Mogador Al Madina Palace(4 stars)Boulevard Du 20 Aout View on map
At a glance
- This beautiful hotel (4) "This beautiful hotel" found in 4 reviews
- " We were absolutely thrilled from this beautiful hotel . The size of the rooms is palatial. In March it was nice and quiet. We would go back go there. ... "April 2012
- " We were absolutely thrilled from this beautiful hotel. The size of the rooms is palatial. In March it was nice and quiet. We would go back go there. Value for money very reasonable! "April 2012
- " A great hotel - and an interesting city "June 2012
- " ... hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday . The interesting excursions, on the Straßenanbieter booked, are recommendable land and people a ... "June 2012
- Central location (1) "Central location" found in 1 review
- " Despite the central location quiet, wonderful planting, rooms are kept clean, renovation work would be good ( for example ... "May 2012
- Helpful staff (1) "Helpful staff" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " We were absolutely thrilled from this beautiful hotel. The size of the rooms is palatial. In March it was nice and quiet. We would go back go there. ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " We were absolutely thrilled from this beautiful hotel. The size of the rooms is palatial. In March it was nice and quiet. We would go back go there. Value for money very reasonable! " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " A great hotel- and an interesting city " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday. The interesting excursions, on the Straßenanbieter booked, are recommendable land and people a ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Beach (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough possibilities to the variety for a great holiday. The ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Despite the central location quiet, wonderful planting, rooms are kept clean, renovation work would be good ( for example ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Beach (1)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Although in the hotel no alcohol poured out, but I the hotel can because of its location (2. Row), the very helpful staff and its Moorish style recommend. Agadir has a great beach, very interesting Suks and enough ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Central hotel, but still in a quiet
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
We were this year in this hotel for two weeks. It was generally very good. The hotel isn't very large and has about 70-80 rooms. The complex is very nice and tidy. Everything was nice with flowers and trees. The pool is is not huge but nice. (especially for smaller children). The rooms are spacious. The state i can the written right, that this already worn out and in need of renovation are. The rooms are cleaned every day and were clean. Everyone had different standards. The staff was very friendly and not pushy. Most of them spoke next to ... french also english and a little german. The breakfast was ok. One gets everything, what the german guest for morning practice. Coffee, tea, sausage and cheese. However everyday the same and no large selection. Which somewhat annoying was, that with napkins very sparse and every one gets. But the quality is absolutely ok. We didn't have dinner and can therefore no evaluation to deliver. The hotel is situated on the slope and one must therefore every day many stairs climb. Those who don't is fit to walk, should the note. You have to to the beach for some time to run. You should know that. Furthermore, at the beach for beach chairs with umbrella about 30 dh (3 €) per person paid, which on the duration is not exactly cheap. The beach is huge and well-kept. Tips: - the bus connections are in Agadir very good (0,3 Euro until 0,5 Euro via drive) - the oranges' petit taxi ' use. (cheap, about 1,2 Euro the souk). The taxes have a meter - the large beige taxis avoid. (are expensive and the taxi drivers will try a, excursions around) - the large souk market is highly recommended. (bus number 22, the gas station exit) - there are many restaurants in the area. (food from 4 €). So you can do without on half board. - food in a great Marche buy, (marjane, taxi) - small supermarkets are very expensive It is just like in all the arab countries. The sellers want their shops make. But it was not so extremely pushy, as for example in Egypt is. Here one should always be careful.
Nice with restrictions
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
All in all a lovely hotel, unfortunately somewhat slimmed. Before the renovation you could outside evenings still nice to sit with a glass of beer or wine with great entertainment. There is no alcohol more, is good or bad, as it is. Evenings rather dead, know the different. Earlier there were still a nice program. The food has at quality and quantity extremely lost. A great shame. We have cold cuts and cheese from the supermarket concerned. Apart from that very friendly and clean, we can't complain. We are the third time here, of which twice before the renovation and ... change of owners, since it was still much better pleased.
My favorite hotel in Agadir
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- October 2012
I have stayed four times in this hotel and drive soon again. It is the perfect combination from traditional and european decor. The staff can too many german and really makes an effort a attention to, however also not annoying. The maids know after a day, what you want or not. The loungers and towels by the pool are really not more the best, but you can have his own towels to carry forward. Smokers is an ashtray and you get delicious small snacks. The dinner is too many typical of the country and very tasty. A reason to us ... again and again to go. Breakfast is not with a german comparable, as ever only one type of sausage and cheese are available. Apart from that there is everything from scrambled egg on cereal to oppositionally 'pancakes' (moroccan art). Reductions must one in the bathroom made, as in all me known moroccan hotels not the german standards (tile joints, bath tub, plug etc.). Altogether recommendable, if you allow adequate, that in Marocco other standards than at home and you on vacation also relaxed on something can wait. Sometimes it takes just 5 minutes. The shopping opportunities in the area are touristy, but great for evenings go for a stroll. To mention must i still, that the receptionist very nice and helpful is.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- August 2012
Very nice hotel in a wonderful garden facility. The rooms are small bungalows in the moroccan architectural style and very spacious! The food is plentiful, varied and very tasty. The service was perfect. I would always book it again!
Welch massive disappointment! Never again Marocco!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
We traveled to the ramadan season in. At this time were a couple more other europeans with us here. For the european nothing offered! There was no music by the pool turned on, the bar was not open and the service was altogether very bad! Than after about 4 days was the Ramadan finished and the locals were to the hotel a! Yes, you can say, because from this time it was not quite clean. The volume was intolerable. The whole night on it was only loud, by the pool, in front of the hotel, in the rooms. The food ... was morning ' always' just and evenings were different dishes offered, but they were partly lukewarm, always unseasoned-just boring! It was from arabs flooded. In particular the dinner just a kriegsschlacht! Food was loaded and junked-the people there have no behavior. The hotel gives absolutely no alcohol from. It is also a little adventure alcohol to buy. The wine, right in the store close to the hotel gets extreme price on! If you then with the taxi for a supermarket 'marjane' drives, you can alcohol buy. One must however its card carry forward, since otherwise the purchase unmöglichist. You will be registered and must sign. The hotel need a urgently renovation! Unfortunately are so many faults, that the hotel just once closed needs, so that it again repaired can. Unloved subtenant there is also on the rooms in the form of roaches! And they are really not small!
Information about Hotel Ryad Mogador Al Madina Palace
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located close to the Corniche, just 100 m from famous Agadir Beach and approximately 1 km from the city centre. A selection of shops and restaurants are to be found in the near vicinity and the airport is some 24 km away.
- This hotel with its beautiful surroundings has lovely walkways, courtyards and terraces in blossom where guests may stroll in the sunshine. A harmony of modern styles fulfil guests’ searches for beauty and serenity. A total of 206 rooms are on offer over 5 floors of which 26 are suites. Al Madina shopping centre offers a selection of outdoor cafés, restaurants, shops and leisure venues. Facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange desk and lifts as well as a laundrette, 24-hour room service, childcare (on request), a car hire service, a reservations centre, a newspaper stand, a hairdressing salon, a beauty parlour and a balneotherapy centre. Audiovisual equipment is on offer in the conference centre with seating for 250 persons. Amenities may be supplied according to the function (meetings, congresses, cocktail receptions). A diverse array of restaurants are on offer: the Golden Cruise offers international cuisine, Italian dishes are served up in La Grappa, the Grill Panoramique specialises in grilled foods, Lebanese cuisine is prepared in Feyrouz and Taco Loco provides an abundance of Mexican dishes. It is additionally possible to dine in Pistache, pay a visit to the ice cream parlour or sample local Moroccan foods in Johara. Guests may enjoy a refreshing beverage at the Le Dawliz lobby bar, in the Bar de la Piscine or at Jymmys piano bar.
- Each of the beautifully decorated rooms is equipped with modern facilities and features an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV with 12 channels, a radio, an Internet connection, air conditioning, a minibar, 220 V electrical current, a double or king-sized bed, a hire safe and a balcony or terrace.
- There is a swimming pool, a pool/ snack bar and a children’s pool to make use of in the outdoor complex where sun loungers have been laid out ready for use. An abundance of leisure options are available include a Jacuzzi, a massage service, a hammam, a sauna, an entertainment programme, and the Paradise Club gym. There are aerobics sessions to participate in and tennis courts are to be found a mere 100 m from the hotel in Club Salam. Billiards and minigolf may be played. Golf, horse riding and water skiing are all on offer in the local area.
- It is possible to book a half-board, full-board or bed and breakfast only stay. All meals are available in a buffet form; breakfast may be selected from a continental buffet. Lunch and the evening meal may be taken à la carte whilst dinner can alternatively be selected from a menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Please note that this hotel does not serve any alcoholic beverages, but guests are able to bring their own along with them.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See