At a glance
- Worth the money (1) "Worth the money" found in 1 review
- " No (own ) parking of the hotel - and no proposal where one well and safe and especially without parking disc parking. Breakfast was OK however no 4 stars, let alone worth the money . Example: fruit mainly from the can or fresh angeschnittenes already started, except black and ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " No (own ) parking of the hotel - and no proposal where one well and safe and especially without parking disc parking. Breakfast was OK however no 4 stars, let alone worth the money. Example: fruit mainly from the can or fresh angeschnittenes already started, except black and ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Four star? For good photos probably already
- Hotel not recommended
- Business trip
- May 2012
No (own ) parking of the hotel - and no proposal where one well and safe and especially without parking disc parking. Breakfast was OK however no 4 stars, let alone worth the money. Example: fruit mainly from the can or fresh angeschnittenes already started, except black and green tea no selection-there were eggs, English breakfast ( Beans, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg) but not everyone's thing and rather carelessly than appetizing. Decor was shining on the hotel's own photos elegantly and in an English style - however the hotel is just 'dated', and it is dark. The spa area ... is located in the waiter - deep Cover, musty Workoutraum (without window) good equipment. Everything very cramped and small-also here the photos better than in real life. A shame - especially it is a pity for lots of money! We have more Confort and service expected and we enjoyed just generally the fresh - whether it be for breakfast, the menu and the ambience was missing.
Information about Hotel Bristol
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis elegant hotel is situated in the centre of Geneva, on Rue de Mont Blanc, just a few minutes Lake Geneva and the old town. It is characterized by its flair from the 19th century. Antiques, furniture in the style from Louis XV and modern designs are harmoniously coordinated together. Links to the public transport network are located directly in front of the hotel and Geneva airport can also be reached within a few minutes.
- This conference hotel is ideal for business travellers and comprises a total of 100 rooms spread over 7 floors, of which 5 are single rooms, 65 are double rooms, 25 are junior suites and 1 is a suite. There are also 4 conference rooms. Facilities on offer include a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom, 2 lifts, a restaurant and a bar. Room and laundry services, along with Internet access and wireless Internet access complete the range of amenities on offer. A public car park is available for a small fee just a 5-minute walk away.
- All rooms combine the qualities of spaciousness and light that are so conducive to relaxation. They emanate classic elegance, combined with graceful touches to provide great comfort. The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a bathrobe, slippers, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a desk, Internet access, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and a seating area.
- The spa centre has been entirely renovated and immerses the guests in a world of total relaxation. The design and trendy concept with an intimate deco of wood and stone offers a case of sophistication, a delight for all the senses. There is free access for residents. The spa centre is perfect for working out or simply to relax in a bubbly whirlpool, steam bath, sauna or in the colour therapy lounge. Massages are given on request.
- The restaurant Relais Bristol, famous for its refined Mediterranean cuisine, follows the seasons and offers daily specialities according to market arrivals. In 2008, and again in 2009, the Swiss edition of the Gault and Millau guide rated the Relais Bristol with 14/20. A piano bar offers expertly prepared classic cocktails from around the world. Conference and banqueting facilities with natural daylight can be arranged accordingly to the needs of guests.
- Guests can pay with American Express, Diners Club, JCB and VISA.
- There is a pay car park just a 5-minute walk away. Guests at the hotel have free access to the Geneva public transport network during their stay.
- From the Lausanne Expressway drive towards Lake Geneva. Drive around the lake and turn off to the right before crossing Mont Blanc Bridge. The hotel is on the right-hand side. From the airport drive towards the city centre and the hotel. The hotel is on the left-hand side of Rue de Mont Blanc, just before the bridge. From Chamonix or Annecy drive towards the city centre. Cross Mont Blanc Bridge and the hotel is 50 m ahead on the right-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::rue du Mont-Blanc 10 1201 Genève
- What the hotel offersThe city is yours! A four-star hotel with five-star quality. The Hotel Bristol delivers a ‘4 star superior’ service and an intimate and luxurious atmosphere set in the very heart of the city. With all the advantages of a private residence, the hotel offers guests a personalised, discreet and very warm welcome, a deeply rooted tradition in Swiss hospitality. The staff is at your disposal 24 hours a day for all your queries and requirements, to ensure that your stay at the hotel and in Geneva is the best it can be.
- LocationExceptional location for both business and leisure travellers, the Bristol Hotel is also the perfect size to offer its guests personalised service in a homely yet sophisticated atmosphere.
- AccommodationWith its cossetted, elegant atmosphere, harmponious colour scheme and refined use of materials, the new interior at the Hotel Bristol combines classical style with subtle, contemporary hues
- Food and DrinkThe Relais Bristol, which has been recommended by some of the more major guides (the Gault Millau Switzerland 14/20, the Michelin Guide...) strives to create a mouth-watering menu, sourcing only the very best of locally produced ingredients. With creative dishes using the best locally sourced products, Chef Ludovic Roy daringly marries influences from North Africa, the Mediterranean, Asia, France and Switzerland. An invitation to embark upon a delightful epicurean journey of flavours and colours with food that is as fabulous to look at as it is to eat. The Hotel Bristol Geneva restaurant also benefits from a wine cellar with a wide range of the best Swiss and International wines. Our restaurant has 45 place settings and is open from Monday to Friday from 12.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- LeisureThe wellness centre, recently renovated, is dedicated to the Well being and Relaxation. Bio and dry Saunas, Jacuzzi, Hammam, Relax and Colortherapy lounge, Exercice and Cardio rooms. Free access for our hotel guests.
- Other facilities and servicesAll rooms combine classical elegance with spacious comfort and are equipped with modern and up to date amenities i.e. individual air conditioning, safe, trouser press, bathrobe and slippers, telephones, free Wi-fi access, high speed internet, tea and coffee maker facilities, Nespresso Machine, pay TV and satellite TV and is fully soundproofed.
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See