Information about Hotel Bristol
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis elegant hotel is situated in the centre of Geneva, on Rue de Mont Blanc, just a few minutes Lake Geneva and the old town. It is characterized by its flair from the 19th century. Antiques, furniture in the style from Louis XV and modern designs are harmoniously coordinated together. Links to the public transport network are located directly in front of the hotel and Geneva airport can also be reached within a few minutes.
- The establishment comprises a total of 100 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a cloakroom, a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a breakfast room and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces (for a fee). Additional services include room service and a laundry.
- The establishment offers non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms. All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. Tea and coffee making equipment is included as standard. An ironing set is also available to guests. Convenient features include internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, a stereo system and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower, a bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation. Leisure options at the establishment include a gym, a spa, a sauna and a steam bath, or for a fee, massage treatments.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and full board. The establishment additionally offers special deals.
- The following credit cards are accepted in the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::rue du Mont-Blanc 10 1201 Genève
- What the hotel offersThe city is yours! A four-star hotel with five-star quality. The Hotel Bristol delivers a ‘4 star superior’ service and an intimate and luxurious atmosphere set in the very heart of the city. With all the advantages of a private residence, the hotel offers guests a personalised, discreet and very warm welcome, a deeply rooted tradition in Swiss hospitality. The staff is at your disposal 24 hours a day for all your queries and requirements, to ensure that your stay at the hotel and in Geneva is the best it can be.
- LocationExceptional location for both business and leisure travellers, the Bristol Hotel is also the perfect size to offer its guests personalised service in a homely yet sophisticated atmosphere.
- AccommodationWith its cossetted, elegant atmosphere, harmponious colour scheme and refined use of materials, the new interior at the Hotel Bristol combines classical style with subtle, contemporary hues
- Food and DrinkThe Relais Bristol, which has been recommended by some of the more major guides (the Gault Millau Switzerland 14/20, the Michelin Guide...) strives to create a mouth-watering menu, sourcing only the very best of locally produced ingredients. With creative dishes using the best locally sourced products, Chef Ludovic Roy daringly marries influences from North Africa, the Mediterranean, Asia, France and Switzerland. An invitation to embark upon a delightful epicurean journey of flavours and colours with food that is as fabulous to look at as it is to eat. The Hotel Bristol Geneva restaurant also benefits from a wine cellar with a wide range of the best Swiss and International wines. Our restaurant has 45 place settings and is open from Monday to Friday from 12.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- LeisureThe wellness centre, recently renovated, is dedicated to the Well being and Relaxation. Bio and dry Saunas, Jacuzzi, Hammam, Relax and Colortherapy lounge, Exercice and Cardio rooms. Free access for our hotel guests.
- Other facilities and servicesAll rooms combine classical elegance with spacious comfort and are equipped with modern and up to date amenities i.e. individual air conditioning, safe, trouser press, bathrobe and slippers, telephones, free Wi-fi access, high speed internet, tea and coffee maker facilities, Nespresso Machine, pay TV and satellite TV and is fully soundproofed.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 4 Stars
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Business travellers
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See