Hotel review overview
Nice hotel in the dream location with restrictions may apply
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- January 2014
The transfer of koh samui is with the ferry circa 2 hours then go to a pick up to the hotel, this would not be achieved. The hotel is located in a desirable location but also means, that it is remote and therefore no shopping or dining are available. Here one must for 100 Baht per person the taxi service to the pier to take. The hotel also offers food at what really good, plentiful and at a fair price. The breakfast is unfortunately not varied. The rooms are large and clean, however very clairaudient. There is no safe and ... no shelve space in the closet, only a few clothes hangers. The beach is nice, but not spacious. Reef is available. At the beach there were no beach chairs only chairs. Massagepreise in the hotel, for example, for thai massage 350 Baht. Diving school in the hotel and a german-speaking directly next to it in the neighboring hotel. Our conclusion: insider tip for people who still want! Price-performance ratio fully satisfactory!
Unbelievably unfriendly staff!
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- January 2013
Fantastic beach, unfriendly staff, cheeky price (restaurant, laundry). Thai politeness is here rather small... Breakfast bad and overpriced! Would definitely not again book.
Information about Hotel Montalay Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the rugged headlands of the east coast of Koh Taom, making it a great place for snorkelling and diving. It is the best seashore on the island offering beautiful views and tourist attractions close to the resort. Tanote Bay is just a minute's walk from the resort, Shark Island is a 30-minute boat ride away and Thong Sala is an hour from the hotel by public transport. Koh Samui airport is approximately 60 km from the resort.
- The establishment was built in 2011. The establishment comprises a total of 39 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, currency exchange facilities, internet access, wireless internet access, a restaurant and a laundry. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. Guests travelling in their own vehicles can make use of the available parking spaces.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace can be found in most rooms. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. A minibar is also available. In addition, a fridge and tea and coffee making equipment are available. Internet access and a TV are provided for guests' convenience. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. Leisure options at the establishment include kayaking, snorkelling and a spa. For a fee, diving and massage treatments are also available.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Hotel bar
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See