Hotel Hesperia Cordoba(4 stars)Avda. Fray Albino, 1 14009 Córdoba View on map
At a glance
- The breakfast buffet was very good (1) "The breakfast buffet was very good" found in 1 review
- " ... in the happening. Everything you easily reached on foot. I have a Andalusien round trip and have 2 nights spent in the hotel. The rooms are nice, modern and clean. The bathrooms are very big. The breakfast buffet was very good and very good. Evenings one can in the innumerable restaurants at the Guadalquivir sit and eat ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... in the happening. Everything you easily reached on foot. I have a Andalusien round trip and have 2 nights spent in the hotel. The rooms are nice, modern and clean. The bathrooms are very big. The breakfast buffet was very good and very good. Evenings one can in the innumerable restaurants at the Guadalquivir sit and eat ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Quality (1)
Great hotel for city break Cordoba
- June 2013
Good hotel in a central location right on the river with a view from the Mezquita and thus only 5 minutes up to the city center. Breakfast good and sufficient. Great was the rooftop terrace with a view of the Mezquita.
Impressive panorama Mezquita
- October 2012
The nh hotel i on the internet and it turned out to be the best choice out. The rooms and the breakfast have very good standard, as one it by one nh - star hotel expected, but excellent is the rooftop terrace, in the evening a magnificent view of the Guadalquivir, the Puente Romano and the illuminated mesquita offers. Even if in october no service on the roof terrace more was offered, it offers nevertheless a perfect place, to have a glass of wine the end of the day.
Good hotel in exciting very nice city
- September 2012
We were passing through and because of the location (a bit outside the city, but nevertheless within walking distance to the center) in this hotel again. We were again very satisfied, it is reasonable value for money, if you have a special price got. Friendliness and skills of the staff stops unfortunately within limits, there is as well as the last times still much air upward-nothing really dramatic but you just had to ask everything and very lots of patience bring your own. As mentioned: location great, respect without a sat-nav the hotel is by car almost not to find-but ... if you once there is everything wonderful.
Perfect hotel for a city tour
- April 2012
Perfect hotel for a city break From the hotel you had a dreamlike view of Cordoba, the old town, la mezquita One must only over the bridge and already is one in the middle in the happening. Everything you easily reached on foot. I have a Andalusien round trip and have 2 nights spent in the hotel. The rooms are nice, modern and clean. The bathrooms are very big. The breakfast buffet was very good and very good. Evenings one can in the innumerable restaurants at the Guadalquivir sit and eat and enjoy the view of the old town enjoy. ... In the Jewish quarter was beautiful restaurants patios or terraces ( very recommendable). Unfortunate was, the roof terrace of the hotel not yet presented was. Was had dreamlike weather and there could times a stündchen sat.
Information about Hotel Hesperia Cordoba
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located right in the Córdoba and is only a few minutes from the town centre, the Mezquita and public transport. The hotel is located next to the banks of the Guadalquivir River, opposite the old town, which offers numerous shopping and entertainment venues. Seville's airport is located around 130 km away and the airport in Málaga is 180 km from the hotel.
- The hotel was renovated in 2004 and consists of 6-storeys with a total of 106 rooms, of which 3 are singles, 103 are doubles and 2 are suites. The city hotel welcomes guests in the lobby with a 24-hour reception desk and offers a cloakroom as well. Additionally, amongst the hotel's facilities count a safe, a currency exchange desk and lifts. Further offers include a number of lounges, a café, a garden bar and a typical Andalusian patio. Dining options include an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant, which offers international and local cuisine. The inviting restaurant also offers highchairs for younger guests. In addition, the hotel provides 5 conference rooms, Internet access, a bicycle storage facility and a roof terrace with a wide view over Mezquita. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance complete the services on offer at this hotel.
- The comfortable en suite rooms come equipped with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a stereo with a radio, central heating and Internet access. A minibar/ fridge, a king-sized, carpeting, air conditioning and a hire safe also increase the comforts of the rooms.
- A swimming pool and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols are all located in the well-tended grounds. Golfers will be able to take advantage of the golf course located 15 km away.
- Guests are invited to serve themselves from the breakfast buffet. At lunchtime and in the evenings, guests may select dishes from an à la carte menu. In addition, the hotel caters for guests with special dietary requirements.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Rooms with disabled access
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Billiard tables
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See