Hotel review overview
Nice hotel, but not well maintained
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Nice hotel, but not well maintained. We had at the weekends 3 weddings plus disco evening. Very noisy. The hotel beach is terrible, totally dirty and transferred, cigarettes stubs plus glass in shallow pool. The kinderanlage is broken, free-range dogs in Areal. Pool area is very nice, but also there very loud music. The staff are very friendly
Information about Hotel Alacati Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming beach hotel is located by the sea just 3 km from the quaint village of Alaçatı, where guests will find shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. The tourist centre of Çeşme, with its bus station and castle, is approximately 8 km from the hotel, the city of İzmir is around 75 km away and İzmir Adnan Menderes International Airport is roughly 90 km away.
- The hotel was built in 2010. The hotel features 88 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe and currency exchange facilities. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the hotel include a TV room and a playroom. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Among the additional services available are medical assistance, room service and a laundry.
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. Bathrooms with wheelchair access are also bookable. The balcony or terrace found in most rooms offers additional comfort. Many guests are able to enjoy beautiful sea views from their accommodation units. Each accommodation unit features a double bed or a king-size bed. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. Most rooms are equipped with internet access, a telephone and a TV. Wheelchair-accessible accommodation units are also bookable. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a bath, a hairdryer and tiles. The accommodation units include a bathroom with tiles.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Leisure options at the hotel include beach volleyball, volleyball, a sauna, a steam bath and a hammam, or for a fee, massage treatments. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The hotel offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and half board.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See