Hotel Alacati Beach Resort(0 stars)Çark Plajı, Liman Mevkii Alaçatı Çeşme 35950 İZMİR View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice hotel, but not well maintained
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Nice hotel, but not well maintained. We had at the weekends 3 weddings plus disco evening. Very noisy. The hotel beach is terrible, totally dirty and transferred, cigarettes stubs plus glass in shallow pool. The kinderanlage is broken, free-range dogs in Areal. Pool area is very nice, but also there very loud music. The staff are very friendly
Information about Hotel Alacati Beach Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis charming beach hotel is located by the sea just 3 km from the quaint village of Alaçatı, where guests will find shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. The tourist centre of Çeşme, with its bus station and castle, is approximately 8 km from the hotel, the city of İzmir is around 75 km away and İzmir Adnan Menderes International Airport is roughly 90 km away.
- This attractive hotel, which was built in 2010, has spacious grounds stretching down to the beach, a beautiful pool area, and a couple of restaurants specialising in local cuisine. The attractive lobby area has a fireplace for chillier evenings and there is also a tea house which functions as a beach club for hotel guests. The air-conditioned beach hotel offers 88 guest rooms in total. Facilities include 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a TV lounge, children's playground, and a bar and restaurant. Guests may also take advantage of conference facilities, WLAN Internet access, room and laundry services (fees apply for both), and a car park.
- All rooms are stylishly furnished and have free Internet access, centrally controlled air conditioning and heating, an LCD TV, a laptop safe, hairdryer and minibar (extra charge). Each room also features an en suite bathroom with bathtub, a double or king-size bed and a terrace.
- The hotel offers large outdoor swimming pool, an indoor swimming pool, a children's swimming area, poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. There is a spa with a sauna with sea view, a Turkish bath and a variety of massages (fees apply). Guests may also enjoy a game of beach volleyball. Sun loungers and parasols are provided on the sandy and pebble beaches.
- Breakfast and dinner are served as an open buffet. Guests may select their lunch from a set menu.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See