Hotel Hampton Suites Halifax Dartmouth(2.5 stars)65 Cromarty Dr View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Hampton Suites Halifax Dartmouth
Hotel description *
- LocationSituated near to the airport in Dartmouth, this hotel is close to Dartmouth Crossing, Mic Mac Mall and Fisherman's Cove. The city centre and sights such as Alderney Landing, Grafton Street Dinner Theatre, Museum of Natural History and Pier 21 Canadian Immigration Museum are all 9.6 km away. Area attractions also include Halifax Citadel and Public Gardens Park. Halifax International Airport is approximately 8 km from the hotel.
- Business amenities consist of a business centre, audio-visual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This airport hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee and a fireplace in the lobby. Business services and currency exchange can be provided. The family-friendly city hotel is fully air-conditioned and offers a total of 163 guest rooms. Further facilities include a 24-hour reception, hotel safe, cloakroom, lift access, a newspaper stand and a breakfast room. Room and laundry services are provided and guests arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the car park.
- The hotel's air-conditioned accommodation units come equipped with safes, coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. The LCD televisions come with digital channels and the en suite bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. The hotel provides complimentary wired high-speed Internet access, and other standard room features include a king-size bed, direct dial telephone, radio, hifi, ironing set and individually regulated heating.
- A heated indoor swimming pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a gym.
- Guests are offered a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast.
- The hotel accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- Pets are accepted and there is a weight restriction.
- Start out going south on Bell Boulevard and take the Highway 102 S ramp towards Halifax-Dartmouth. Merge onto Provincial Route 102 S. Take the Highway 118 Exit on the left towards Highway 118/111 Halifax via Dartmouth. Take Exit 12 Wright Avenue. Take the Countryview Drive turn on the right (loop). Take the first left onto Shubie Drive. Take the second right onto Cromarty Drive and the hotel is on the left.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See