BEST WESTERN Hotel Seven Seas(3 stars)411 Hotel Circle South Mission Valley 92108 San Diego CA View on map
At a glance
- The room is spacious (1) "The room is spacious" found in 1 review
- " The hotel lies in the hotel Circle, here is a hotel at the other gereit. It is located outside of San Diego, by car but fine. The room is spacious and it was clean, unfortunately the room very badly soundproofed. There is Wi-Fi, just code at ... "April 2012
- Good food (1) "Good food" found in 1 review
- " ... similar to' hotel Circle'. By car are all sights easy to reach. Typical but beautiful motel grounds accordingly price range. The room, the bed (1 xQueensize ) is smaller than usual. A tip for good food is close to the 'Casa Guadalajara' in the 4105 Taylor street (2 miles ). "April 2012
- Very good connections (1) "Very good connections" found in 1 review
- " Reasonable hotel for short stay. Motel style with lots of small 2-st öckigen buildings. Not more brand new, but very clean. A cheap option, a couple of nice days in San Diego to spend. Very good connections on the highway, because located right off the highway. "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " Reasonable hotel for short stay. Motel style with lots of small 2-st öckigen buildings. Not more brand new, but very clean. A cheap option, a couple of nice days in San Diego to spend. Very good connections on the highway, because located right off the highway. " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... didn't really. Bathroom and toilet were separately. In the bath towels for four persons. The an exhaust fan in the bathroom was extremely noisy. Everything very clean. WiFi free of charge. The hotel lies slightly off the beaten track in a hotel area, shopping is a longer hike necessary. Our travel group got a' breakfast' more ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... similar to' hotel Circle'. By car are all sights easy to reach. Typical but beautiful motel grounds accordingly price range. The room, the bed (1 xQueensize ) is smaller than usual. A tip for good food is close to the 'Casa Guadalajara' in the 4105 Taylor street (2 miles ). " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Quality (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " The hotel lies in the hotel Circle, here is a hotel at the other gereit. It is located outside of San Diego, by car but fine. The room is spacious and it was clean, unfortunately the room very badly soundproofed. There is Wi-Fi, just code at ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Facilities (1)
Solid Best Western
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
The hotel is about 8 -minute drive from the zoo San Diego, also Seaworld is by car quickly reached. This with 308 rooms quite large hotel complex (consisting of 3 buildings) made on us a good clean impression. The hotel has an outdoor pool, and a jacuzzi, both were clean. The hotel was well maintained. Despite the highway proximity it was in our room was quiet. The hotel offers the possibility its laundry to wash. I
Worst hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Nicht empfohlen
- June 2013
This Hotel from the room to the Customer Service is Horrible. In our Room the refrigerator was totally broken. All outlets in the room were broken. We couldn't charge a single Phone. We couldn't use any lamps so room was dark unless we used the Bathroom light which was attached to a loud Fan. There was a large gap under our door to the outside big enough I could stick my sandal threw to the outside. " hello bugs" When we couldn't cool our drinks or food we went down stairs to use the vending machine. "out of order" We ... tried going to the pool at night and it was so dark that unless you had a flashlight you could trip and fall into the pool. Very dark. No pool lights either. We tried using the ac in the room and it took about 4 hours to cool the room. It hardly worked and was extremely loud. kept up my children half the night. In the morning I was so exhausted and frustrated from everything already I went to make coffee the coffee straws were all used with someone else's coffee. "Gross" the maid service in this hotel is definitely not working to make the job the best they can. The tub had built up soap scum on the walls, any kind of scrubbing would get this off. The room had a musty smell to it. And the sheets did not have a good smell at all. I am not a picky person and this was amazing to me that this hotel still rents this room out. They claim they will have it fixed but I would haft to bet I'm not the first to complain and this all did not happen just to us. when I went to complain to the Front desk She went to get her supervisor and I was Shocked how rude she was. she did not care to anything I was saying. She offered me ten dollars back per night. Give me a break. I asked for the Manager and was told he will be in a couple of hours. I sense have left 5 messages and never have had him call me back. This hotels way of fixing a complaint from a quest is give them ten bucks and show them the door. They still make money renting it to the next guy. Its cheaper then fixing everything. They have me convinced they are 100% crooks. I feel I was robbed staying at this Hotel. I want my money back. They don't care.
Price-performance ratio okay clean rooms
- May 2013
We were for 5 next in the hotel and were very satisfied. The value for money is spot on. The room was clean and was cleaned every day. There was free wi-fi on the rooms, the pool was also clean. We had our room below, on us we unfortunately always the bed squeak if it turned around. Without a car i wouldn't recommend the hotel, by car one is in 5 minutes to westfield where it lots of shops and a food 4 less is. Sea World and the zoo are also only 10 minutes' drive away.
Typical american motel
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2012
We spend 3 nights at this motel. Right next to freeway. No extraordinary noise. Front desk employee rather unmotivated. Room big enough, 2 beds, air conditioning, hair dryer, coffee machine. Center easy to reach. Nearby a shopping center with different restaurants. Pool like everywhere in the motels quite clearly. fatit: typical, something plush motel
Good city hotel nearby center
- October 2012
Very small room, you can tell the you in a big city is. Just less space! The parking spaces for american standards narrow rather like in Germany in an underground garage. But it was clean and a small laundry room was directly in front of our room. With four washers and four tumble dryer. 1 Dollar the washing machine, 75 cents the detergent and 1 Dollar for the tumble dryer. Circa 30 minutes the washing machine and about 30 minutes walk on the tumble dryer. We were lucky and had three machines at the same time and in a good ... hour all clothes washed and dried-) the center from San Diego is easy to reach. Approximately 7 to 10 minutes by car. Old town is very touristy and you feel like in Mexico but for a small trip really beautiful. The center is very pleasant with massive shopping center. The port should really beautiful his. Do not frighten, in the city centre walk a lot of homeless people and drugdealers rum. The one in peace but the picture you will have to get used to. Guest parking in the city centre is expensive, during the day for two hours 12 Dollar paid and evenings for two hours 18 Dollar. In the following belong in the report, if you're in the large shopping center park and in a business which buys you could for two Dollar parking as long as you want? But we found out too late. The bars in the evening we didn't really like, very many sportsbars with more men than women and the dollhouse but good beer can one there already somewhere to drink.
Information about BEST WESTERN Hotel Seven Seas
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationCentrally located in San Diego's Mission Valley, guests will be close to beautiful California beaches as well as a variety of world-class shops and restaurants. The hotel has convenient access to local attractions such as San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld®. The closest bus station is about one minute's walk away and the nearest Amtrak station is roughly 10 minutes' drive away. San Diego International Airport is approximately 9 km from the hotel.
- This full-service city hotel features 307 guest rooms. The property was renovated in 2010. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, the friendly staff at this hotel will ensure an enjoyable stay. The premises are air-conditioned and the hotel has a lobby. 24-hour reception and check-out services are available and facilities include a hotel safe, café, bar and a restaurant. Conference facilities are available to business travellers and all guests can take advantage of the Internet access, room service and laundry services on offer. Those guests who are arriving by car may park their vehicle in the hotel's car park.
- Each beautifully-appointed guest room and suite features a fridge, cable/ satellite TV and high-speed Internet access. Rooms are furnished with double or king-size beds and amenities also include a direct dial telephone, radio, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and a hairdryer. Individually regulated air conditioning and individually regulated heating are standard features in all accommodation.
- Guests can take a splash in the heated outdoor swimming pool, work out in the gym or unwind in the hot tub before retiring for a good night's rest. Riverwalk Golf Club is about 5 minutes' drive away.
- Seven Seas Café is the restaurant on the premises offering full-service American cuisine. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
- Guests are invited to check in after 3 pm and are requested to check out before 12 pm. Pets are not allowed.
- From San Diego International Airport (SAN), head west on N Harbor Dr toward Airport Terminal Rd. Turn right at Laning Rd. Turn right at Rosecrans St, make a slight left turn at Camino Del Rio W, and keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-8/ El Centro and merge onto I-8 E. The hotel will be on the right.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Computer connection
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See