Hotel Polynesian Isles Resort(4 stars)3045 Polynesian Isles Boulevard View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel complex! "March 2012
- " ... States as strong were chlorinated water had, we had almost the feeling, the pool was pleasant as the shower. The but is not at the hotel beach chairs, but at the water... But a great, quiet and relaxing stay it is certainly not in the way. Shopping: about 5 minutes to the WalMart and publix, a ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel complex! " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " ... States as strong were chlorinated water had, we had almost the feeling, the pool was pleasant as the shower. The but is not at the hotel beach chairs, but at the water... But a great, quiet and relaxing stay it is certainly not in the way. Shopping: about 5 minutes to the WalMart and publix, a ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Exceeded my expectations
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- May 2013
My friends and I had a short stay in Polynesian Isles Orlando in May 2013. We booked hotel through Miles and More. We were really late, arrived around midnight, and had a great experience with check-in, they were professional and nice,and we also had an upgrade. We had two bedroom apartment, beautiful, spacious, fully equipped full-size refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, toasters, coffeemakers, dishwashers, cookware, and dishes, washer/dryer. Big balcony. Cable TV, in-room safes, air conditioning, and ceiling fans. two spacious beautiful bathrooms. We were sorry we stay only for one night. We didn't have time to check pool and other ... outside areas, but we were happy with our stay. We will definitely go again. The only complain I have is check-out. Lady (maybe manager) was unprofessional and was yelling at colleague in front of me. The problem was she could not find and give me back my 100 dollars deposit, and she was mad at her colleague because he accepted cash instead of card. My money were in safe box and she returned to me. Anyway, not a reason to yell, especially not in front of guest. I would definitely recommend hotel, spacious rooms worth the price you will pay.
Great hotel complex!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- March 2012
For the first time we have this year not as usual in Orlando a motel changed, but three in a apartment in the resort. From the outset, we were all absolutely thrilled. The apartment was huge a long hose the full kitchen, a eating area and then the living room since. The kitchen is fully equipped, stove, oven microwave, massive Kühlschrnak and so on it fahtl nothing. Both bathrooms are very big. A bedroom had a king bed, in another room were the two small beds (90 times 200 ). The two belonging to the hotel pools were very big ..., a it was, the other only pleasantly warm. On the grounds are still some whirlpools verteiult, the are extremely warm. The only thing what when negative could mention is, which we so far nowhere in the United States as strong were chlorinated water had, we had almost the feeling, the pool was pleasant as the shower. The but is not at the hotel beach chairs, but at the water. But a great, quiet and relaxing stay it is certainly not in the way. Shopping: about 5 minutes to the WalMart and publix, a Minioutlet is also approximately 5 minutes on foot. ( since you can bargain when in the big outlets ). Restaurants are all within 10 minutes to reach. About 15 minutes by car to SeaWorld/Aquatica.
Information about Hotel Polynesian Isles Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationJust minutes from Walt Disney World, the resort is tucked away in its own oasis of tropical foliage and abundant landscaping. Nearby places of interest include Arabian Nights (around 2 minutes' drive), Medieval Times (around 5 minutes' drive), Sea World and Universal Studios Orlando (each around 15 minutes' drive away). Shops and a golf course can be found within around 5 minutes' drive, while the nearest nightclubs are around 10 minutes' drive away. Orlando city centre is around 15 minutes by car from the hotel.
- Renovated in 2010, this club resort offers 126 villas and enjoys an exotic tropical setting complete with a waterfall and lush landscaping. The air-conditioned establishment offers a games room, TV lounge, children's playground and Internet access. An entertainment programme is offered for children.
- The resort offers 2-bedroom/2-bath spacious condos, each over 1400 square feet in size, which sleep up to six people. En suite facilities include a shower, bath and hairdryer. The condos feature a king-size bed, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, radio and a safe. The private kitchen has a fridge, cooker, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. Additional amenities include a washing machine, ironing set, air conditioning and central heating. Guests can enjoy the private patio/balcony surrounded by exotic landscaping.
- Guests can relax in one of the two heated swimming pools or four hot tubs. A sun terrace with sun loungers is also available. Family fun includes two tennis courts, basketball, playground, shuffleboard and a putting green.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See