We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Rydges
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is ideally located in Christchurch's cultural and culinary precinct and within easy walking distance to the convention centre and local attractions. Christchurch International Airport is approximately 12 km away from the establishment.
- Perfectly situated in the heart of the city and adjacent to the picturesque Avon River, this iconic 208-room property offers panoramic views of the Southern Alps or Christchurch's famous Cathedral Square. The hotel features a range of contemporary accommodation options with a myriad of facilities and services. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception service and currency exchange desk, facilities available to guests at this city hotel include a bar, restaurant and room and laundry services. Guests arriving by car may leave their vehicles in the hotel car park (extra fees apply).
- The hotel offers a range of contemporary accommodation units and many rooms offer views of the Avon River or the Southern Alps. Guests are invited to choose a deluxe room to experience contemporary accommodation featuring the 'Rydges Dream Bed', an abundance of natural light, specialised workstations and broadband connectivity. Alternatively, they can choose an Executive floor room to experience the additional benefits of a private floor and superior accommodation. In addition to a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, standard in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, TV, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an iron and ironing board. Furthermore, accommodation units also come with individually regulated air conditioning and heating and a safety deposit box.
- Guests can get access to Christchurch's exclusive Clarendon Towers gymnasium, sauna and spa.
- Sepia Restaurant and Bar add a new dining atmosphere and entertaining dimension to Christchurch's famous culinary precinct. The multi-faceted facility encompasses an al fresco environment, lounge bar elegance and quality dining options in stylish yet unpretentious surroundings.
- From the airport, travel 10 km eastwards along Memorial Avenue which becomes Fendalton Road, then turn left onto Harper Avenue which then becomes Bealey Avenue. From Bealey Avenue, turn right onto Durham Street, left into Glouster Street and right onto Oxford Terrace. The hotel is on the left.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
Other hotel information
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See