Hotel Fraser Place Queens Gate(4 stars)39B Queens Gate Gardens, London SW7 5RR View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Simple and reasonably clean hotel
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- September 2012
The staff are mostly friendly; the rooms are from time to time very simple and partially clean; the breakfast room is too small and the service there adequate at best. The occupancy the apartments with four persons is a joke, since two persons in the kitchen on a small pull out couch are accommodated.
Information about Hotel Fraser Place Queens Gate
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe attractive apartment complex is located on Cromwell Road, one of the most important access roads to London and to Heathrow airport. Public transport departs from stops located just 100 m away and a good selection of bars, pubs and restaurants are to be found in the vicinity. Those who fancy a spot of shopping should head for South Kensington, Kensington High Street or the famous shopping districts of Knightsbridge and Chelsea. Located nearby are Kensington Palace, the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall. Hyde Park is also just a short walk away.
- Built in 1850 and renovated in 2007, this complex comprises a total of 30 double rooms and 78 apartments spread over 7 floors. Facilities on offer on the complex include a 24-hour reception desk with safe, a currency exchange facility, a cloakroom and a lift. There is also an air-conditioned restaurant, a public Internet terminal and laundry and room services.
- The modern apartments come with a tiled en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a kitchenette with fridge, carpeting, central heating and a hire safe.
- There is a daily continental breakfast served in the breakfast room for an additional fee per person/day.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See