Hotel Fraser Place Queens Gate(4 stars)39B Queens Gate Gardens, London SW7 5RR
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Simple and reasonably clean hotel
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- September 2012
The staff are mostly friendly; the rooms are from time to time very simple and partially clean; the breakfast room is too small and the service there adequate at best. The occupancy the apartments with four persons is a joke, since two persons in the kitchen on a small pull out couch are accommodated.
Information about Hotel Fraser Place Queens Gate
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe attractive apartment complex is located on Cromwell Road, one of the most important access roads to London and to Heathrow airport. Public transport departs from stops located just 100 m away and a good selection of bars, pubs and restaurants are to be found in the vicinity. Those who fancy a spot of shopping should head for South Kensington, Kensington High Street or the famous shopping districts of Knightsbridge and Chelsea. Located nearby are Kensington Palace, the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum as well as the Royal Albert Hall. Hyde Park is also just a short walk away.
- The establishment comprises a total of 106 accommodation units. Guests of the establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Services and facilities at the hotel include a safe, internet access, wireless internet access, a breakfast room, a laundry and coin-operated laundry.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. A double bed is provided in the carpeted accommodation units. A safe is also available. A kitchenette equipped with a fridge, a microwave and tea and coffee making equipment can be found in in each room. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including a cooker. An ironing set is also available to guests. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio and a stereo system. Each of the bathrooms is equipped with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.
- Breakfast is bookable as a board option.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- Children welcome
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See