Hotel Sabai Empress(3 stars)436/21 Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya City 20150 Pattaya View on map
At a glance
- Cheap hotel (2) "Cheap hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Super good cheap hotel "May 2012
- " So I have to say for the price a really great good hotel and a very friendly service. The pool is with salt water felt what I personally liked. ... "May 2012
- Very friendly service (1) "Very friendly service" found in 1 review
- " So I have to say for the price a really great good hotel and a very friendly service . The pool is with salt water felt what I personally liked. Breakfast plentiful and very good. ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- January 2013
Great hotel in the best location, from here you can everything great experience! Beach about 300 milliliters away, hotel lies in the german quarter, near nakua road
Super good cheap hotel
- April 2012
So I have to say for the price a really great good hotel and a very friendly service. The pool is with salt water felt what I personally liked. Breakfast plentiful and very good. Although the hotel right on the main street is you can sleep very quiet, of course you can hear a bit of the party but really only very little. Di air conditioning is noisy :-) On the doorstep, taxis, Motorbaiktaxi and everything you need. Is really recommendable
Information about Hotel Sabai Empress
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on Pattaya Soi 2 road in the city of Pattaya, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Guests can also enjoy the benefits of the establishment’s central location in Pattaya, which is filled with shopping centres, dining venues and a lively nightlife, all just a short stroll from the hotel.
- Designed in a contemporary style with elegant lighting, the city hotel creates cosy corners for guests to relax in. The establishment comprises 106 well-appointed rooms and provides a full range of modern facilities and services. Guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception. Additional amenities include a bar, a restaurant, free wireless high-speed Internet access and an on-site florist. Guests can make use of the room and laundry services, as well as a wake-up call service, medical service and a postal service.
- Rooms are gracefully decorated in a contemporary style with wooden floors and impressionist wall paintings to create a soothing ambiance. All rooms are en suite and feature a shower, a double bed or twin beds, satellite/cable TV and free, high-speed wireless Internet access. Additional amenities include a safe and individually regulated air conditioning.
- The hotel provides guests with a rooftop outdoor swimming pool and a poolside bar with panoramic sea and city views. Guests can enjoy a refreshing swim or sit back on the sun terrace and relax with a cool drink from the bar. The sandy Pattaya Beach is about 500 m away.
- Stylishly designed, the hotel's restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating in an elegant, yet relaxing dining ambiance where guests can experience the exotic tastes of Thai and European cuisine. Breakfast is served each morning.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Information desk
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See