Hotel Delta Whistler Village Suites(3.5 stars)4308 Main Street V0N 1B4 Whistler View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel , central location "September 2012
- " Great posh hotel , very beautiful room with kitchenette, central location. Cleanliness great. We had a ... "September 2012
- Central location (2) "Central location" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel, central location "September 2012
- " Great posh hotel, very beautiful room with kitchenette, central location . Cleanliness great. We had a queensizebed. If you from the hotel is immediately in the town. ... "September 2012
- Very beautiful room (1) "Very beautiful room" found in 1 review
- " Great posh hotel, very beautiful room with kitchenette, central location. Cleanliness great. We had a queensizebed. If you from the ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Is Central (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- Is Central (2)
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... room with kitchenette, central location. Cleanliness great. We had a queensizebed. If you from the hotel is immediately in the town. Garage 24 $. You can self park or get the car parked. Totally pleasant staff. We were the 24 $shall adopt, because we at night the noise of other hotel guests until 3.30 a. ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
Apartment with all the bells and whistles
- June 2013
Very recommendable hotel. Room with a kitchen, washing machine and tumble dryer, gas fireplace, dining, living, sleeping and bathing area. Spacious' apartment '. Very friendly staff. Unfortunately we had no wi-fi, but they gave us the breakfast. Large spa.
Nice hotel with ideal location
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- September 2012
We felt really good in this hotel. The staff has us plenty of hiking and restaurants ( for breakfast in the element go!) proposed to our complete satisfaction. Parking space is a little too expensive ( 24$ per day in the underground car park ) restaurant in the hotel downstairs there is unfortunately not more, but in whistler there are enough choice. Just outside the door and around the corner run, then one is in the middle of the village. Top!
Great hotel, central location
- August 2012
Great posh hotel, very beautiful room with kitchenette, central location. Cleanliness great. We had a queensizebed. If you from the hotel is immediately in the town. Garage 24 $. You can self park or get the car parked. Totally pleasant staff. We were the 24 $shall adopt, because we at night the noise of other hotel guests until 3.30 a. m. Endure had. We found very pleasant. We were also on the other Tomorrow in demand where we again wanted and got tips from the staff.
Information about Hotel Delta Whistler Village Suites
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated at the heart of Whistler, close to the conference centre, and is the ideal base for numerous activities. The cable cars to Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain are a short walk away. Restaurants and elegant shops are also available close by.
- The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk. It offers daily housekeeping services and both valet and self parking.
- The rooms are beautifully furnished and ideal for families and couples who are looking to enjoy a holiday. Their many amenities and facilities lend the 1- or 2-bedroom suites their special charm. These include a gas fire, balcony, living room, a full kitchen, washing machine and dryer, an iron and ironing board, individually regulated air conditioning and heating, a telephone, Internet access, and a TV with remote control and movies and games available on request. Furthermore, they are set apart through luxury details such as June Jacob toiletries, a hairdryer and fluffy bed covers and pillows. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Guests are invited to take advantage of the heated swimming pool, three hot tubs (2 outdoor and 1 indoor), dry sauna, and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- The Elephant and Castle, an English-style pub with great fish 'n' chips and great beer, is available for dinner daily and lunch on weekends. The Elephant and Castle is a great place for après-ski or dinner with the family. At Hy's Steak House guests can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and world class flavours at North America's number one resort.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
- This hotel participates in the Green Partnership Program. Hotel check-in is from 4 pm and check-out is by 11 am.
- From Vancouver Airport, head south on Grant McConachie Way E. Take the exit ramp to Granville Street E/City Centre/Centre-ville/BC-99 N. Merge onto SW Marine Dr. Continue onto Granville St. Continue onto Granville Bridge/Seymour St/BC-99 N (signs for Nanaimo and Gibsons/Whistler). Continue to follow Seymour St. Turn left at BC-99 N. Take the exit towards North Vancouver/Capilano Canyon/Grouse Mountain. Merge onto Marine Dr. Turn left at Capilano Rd (signs for Capilano Road). Take the ramp onto BC-1 W. Bear left at BC-99 N. Turn right at Village Gate Blvd. Take the 1st left onto Northlands Blvd. Take the 1st right onto Main St. The hotel will be on the left-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See