Hotel Playa Colibri(3 stars)Fransisco Cãmaño Deño 31 32000 Las Terrenas View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Holiday with caribbean flair
- April 2013
A beautiful, well-maintained hotel in a great garden with a good pool and directly at the beach (on the beach road). Breakfast gives it directly on or better on the beach at a nature beach bar (barefoot feeling inclusive) with the sea right under your nose. The staff is very friendly and helpful (caribbean mentality you should plan). No one spoke german, some a bit of english or french, which is why, for example, the order of a packed lunches for an earlier breakfast 3-speaking (including spanish) had to take place and not without much laughter went. There were the ... hotel guests spanish, english and french-speaking. While we were there only 2 german guests and at the weekends many locals extended, what insights into the dominican family life, but also for late and therefore short sleep made. Not forget the industrious builders in the neighborhood, the sensitive people disturbing could. Food during the day in next proximity good, evening you have to Las Terrenas and find on the way there still 1-3 restaurants (depending on who has on). Alternatively, you can relax in the well-equipped apartments equipped for self catering. There are shops in Las Terrenas enough. For us it was the ideal holiday away from the all-inclusive with plenty of opportunities, some of the country and people to get to know.
Nice, quiet, stylish and relaxed
- June 2012
I was with my 17-year-old son as part of our trip for a week since it was in June quite a lot-for my son bit too few for me enough - super nice location, really well kept complex, breakfast right next to the sea - super pool, super for swimming in the sea, super kitchen-with mixer-we often juices mixed-which bit awkward was, was the long walk to the shopping, on foot 20 minutes - but that was probably due to the location, since the surrounding hotels all inclusive -would be nice, there are the instruction in the hotel, that the ... small reefs right outside super snorkeling can be, or what to rent at the hotel even ( Seekajak?) Who cooks gladly and also gladly nice and quiet - very recommendable. Our excursions at the end of samana, to water fall SALTO de limon and on other beaches we very enjoyed
Very nice complex and great beach
- March 2012
We had a very nice apartment with a terrace. Everything was, that you need, available. The cleaning worked excellent. Perhaps because, that I will be charged a small tip (200 pesos) gave. Around the beach bar we have from the second day a large arc and in the next supermarket purchased. In the place gives it to delicious specialties restaurants and for those who prefer comfortable home wants, can take a taxi. The beach with its many palm trees was lovely and the comparison with Boca chica amazing. With English and a few Spanish words we could we understand very ... well. If you only wanted to speak German, should be better in Spain vacation make-)
Information about Hotel Playa Colibri
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated conveniently close to the centre of Las Terrenas on one of its most lovely beaches with white sand, coconut palms and coastal reefs.
- The beach hotel is the perfect place for a Caribbean holiday and a truly Dominican experience. It comprises a total of 45 apartments, suites and studios. The hotel features a bar and the "Colibar" restaurant where healthy, fresh dishes are prepared to guests’ wishes. In addition, guests may take advantage of the public Internet access plus the room and laundry services, and a garage is available for those arriving by car.
- All lodgings come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a living room, a bedroom, a fully fitted kitchen, a fan in every room (some apartments have air conditioning), satellite TV, bed linen and bath towels as well as a terrace and a hire safe. Rooms are cleaned daily, and a barbeque and children's cots are also available for guests' use.
- The hotel grounds feature a swimming pool with a sun loungers and parasols. Guests may also relax in the Jacuzzi. Visitors may undertake daily trips to the nearby attractions, including riding, diving, snorkelling, deep sea angling, windsurfing, catamaran sailing and Jeep safaris (charges apply to all).
- At lunchtime and in the evenings, dishes may be selected from an à la carte menu.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
- Double bed
Other hotel information
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See