Hotel Playa Colibri(3 stars)Fransisco Cãmaño Deño 31 32000 Las Terrenas
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great Dominican location for a beach vacation
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- February 2014
Hotel consisted of apartments which included a living room, kitchen and bedroom (s). Breakfast was included. The hotel was well maintained and located in a garden setting.
Holiday with caribbean flair
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- April 2013
A beautiful, well-maintained hotel in a great garden with a good pool and directly at the beach (on the beach road). Breakfast gives it directly on or better on the beach at a nature beach bar (barefoot feeling inclusive) with the sea right under your nose. The staff is very friendly and helpful (caribbean mentality you should plan). No one spoke german, some a bit of english or french, which is why, for example, the order of a packed lunches for an earlier breakfast 3-speaking (including spanish) had to take place and not without much laughter went. There were the ... hotel guests spanish, english and french-speaking. While we were there only 2 german guests and at the weekends many locals extended, what insights into the dominican family life, but also for late and therefore short sleep made. Not forget the industrious builders in the neighborhood, the sensitive people disturbing could. Food during the day in next proximity good, evening you have to Las Terrenas and find on the way there still 1-3 restaurants (depending on who has on). Alternatively, you can relax in the well-equipped apartments equipped for self catering. There are shops in Las Terrenas enough. For us it was the ideal holiday away from the all-inclusive with plenty of opportunities, some of the country and people to get to know.
Information about Hotel Playa Colibri
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated conveniently close to the centre of Las Terrenas on one of its most lovely beaches with white sand, coconut palms and coastal reefs.
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Internet access and wireless internet access (no extra charge) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic facilities, such as a restaurant and a bar, offer food and drink. A garden is among the features contributing to a pleasant stay. A garage can be used for parking. Among the additional services available are multilingual staff, a babysitting service and room service.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning, a fan, a living room and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace can be found in most rooms. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The accommodation units each feature separate bedrooms. A safe is also available. Guests will find a kitchenette provided for their use. Other features include internet access, a TV and wireless internet access. In the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. A hot tub provides an opportunity for relaxation.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Car park
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See