Hotel Residence Inn Toronto Airport(3.5 stars)17 Reading Crt View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Residence Inn Toronto Airport
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located within driving distance of Paramount Canada's Wonderland, and the Wild Water Kingdom. Shopping venues are 5 minutes away, and bus and rail links are 20 minutes from the hotel by car. Lester B. Pearson International Airport is 5 km from the hotel and there is a 24-hour complimentary shuttle service.
- This all-suite hotel comes with all the comforts needed for extended stay travellers and business meetings. Facilities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, coffee 24 hours a day, an evening reception with hot hors d'oeuvres and a market place. In addition to a lobby area with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and lift access, amenities available to guests at this airport hotel include a café, TV lounge and a restaurant, as well as conference facilities and room and laundry services. Guests arriving by car may use the hotel’s parking facilities.
- The hotel has 137 brand-new rooms with 1 and 2-bedroom suites. Features include hardwire high-speed Internet access, a 26-inch LCD TV, 27-inch flat-screen TV in bedrooms and up-grade marble counter tops, as well as self-contained heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems. Other amenities include curved shower curtains, pull-out sofas and a complimentary grocery shopping service, as well as a kitchen equipped for 4 with a cooker and microwave. New, crisp, clean and comfortable bedding packages are available and a daily housekeeping service is also offered. In addition to a private bathroom with a bathtub/shower, additional amenities include a radio, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board and a safe.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and a sauna. Guests can enjoy a workout at the hotel gym or play a game of basketball or badminton. Meanwhile, fans of the fairway can head to Royal Woodbine Golf Club, which is a 10-minute drive from the establishment.
- There is a full hot and cold buffet breakfast available which is complimentary for all guests.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA payments.
- From the east and the GTA: Take Highway 401 west. Exit at Dixon Road. Turn right at Atwell Drive. Turn left onto Reading Court. The hotel is on the left.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See