Hotel Belcekiz Beach(4 stars)Belcegiz Mevkii Oludeniz 48340 Fethiye (Mugla) View on map
At a glance
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel , very good location! "June 2012
- " ... and other hotels. Anyone who loves central to stay and nevertheless peace want to have, this hotel is the right place. We can not complain at all and only recommend this hotel. Not to forget is the wonderful scenery . The place is literally in the mountains embedded. Here the paraglider their moneys. "June 2012
- Very good location (1) "Very good location" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel, very good location ! "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel, very good location! " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- " ... and other hotels. Anyone who loves central to stay and nevertheless peace want to have, this hotel is the right place. We can not complain at all and only recommend this hotel. Not to forget is the wonderful scenery. The place is literally in the mountains embedded. Here the paraglider their moneys. " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
Michael Und Semra
Best hotel in Ölüdeniz
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
Great hotel, if ölü Deniz, then definitely this hotel! Excellent food, very friendly staff. Very cool and beautiful beach promenade. Nice and clean, well kept area.
Really good vacation
- Nachweis erbracht
- May 2013
Great hotel Great service Come back Very recommendable as bathing-and relaxing vacation Times take a break from everyday life
Great vacation, as always
- October 2012
I personally was now for the 6. time because, this time with friends. All it has as always pleased It has basically not changed, good food, everything was clean, all very friendly, also the 95% englishmen nice and polite. At the beach also the same, the last meters very rocky, and it goes downhill in the water. And paragliding on babadag with a magnificent view also always nice. We like the time in october best not more so hot, in other words over 30 degrees, even in the evening until midnight without jacket. Water had 26 degrees. On a new ... in 2013
A service, always better
- October 2012
We were now already the 3. Year in a row in a larger group belcekiz beach and we love it. My husband is paragliding landing strips, and in otherwise hardly better conditions. Departure in the morning by the door, landing on the waterfront. For us' not plane ' there were enough other diffusion, in nahester vicinity. The hotel is clean, the food always delicious, and the staff always friendly and tried hard, a to fulfill every wish. My impression is, that in this hotel nothing but selbstverstandnis acceptable. The chief of the restaurant at any time present and also, of ... course, with runs, I do not hotel observed. Despite firmer leadership the staff is always in a good mood and made us the vacation for a unforgettable. Only criticism, is the noise from the street in the morning, when you a room dorthinaus has. Apart from that great!
English beach vacation
- September 2012
Older, but good well-maintained hotel, very clean, 99% English, other nationalities just as a student for parachute flying ( group) for example German, swiss, austrians, good English skills required, otherwise no contacts possible, too many older tourist, at a table for four we were about 300 years experience!
Information about Hotel Belcekiz Beach
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis elegant hotel is located directly on the beautiful sand and shingle beach only a few metres from the lively city centre of Ölüdeniz where guests will discover a wide selection of shopping and entertainment venues. There is a bus stop about 200 m from the hotel, whilst Fethiye is around 15 km from the complex and the international Dalaman airport is just 70 km away.
- Affording a Mediterranean flair, the fully air-conditioned hotel comprises a main building as well as several neighbouring buildings with a total of 93 rooms. Guests are offered a charming pool and garden landscape, a stylish lobby area, hire safes and a 24-hour reception. In addition, a TV room, a hairdresser's salon, a small supermarket, a cosy bar and an air-conditioned à la carte restaurant with a terrace are also available. Younger guests may enjoy letting off steam in the playground and there is a car park and a garage outside of the hotel.
- The tastefully decorated rooms are tiled and come with a bathroom with hairdryer, a telephone, a minibar, air conditioning, a hire safe, satellite/ cable TV and a balcony. Guests are also able to book wheelchair accessible rooms on request.
- In the spacious grounds, guests will find a swimming pool with a separate children's pool, a snack bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. It is also possible to make use of the gym or (for an additional fee) pay a visit to the steam room or massage service. Tennis, table tennis, billiards/snooker, bocce and various water sports may be tried out at for an additional fee. Light entertainment is also on offer to guests.
- Guests may select their breakfast, midday and evening meals from varied buffets. All-inclusive stays can also be booked.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See