Hotel review overview
Nice hotel, convenient location, special charm.
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- January 2014
Convenient am dammtor, well by train, to only about 15 minutes to foot. Interesting location, in each floor a different hotel. Has its very own personal charm. Recommendable, for example for a short city break.
Nice hotel close to dammtorbhf. & university
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- June 2013
The hotel wagner im dammtorpalais in Hotel Hamburg is one of those hotels, that often only regular guests know or just those it recommended to have gotten. It is ideal in combination with the train to the db train station Hotel Hamburg dammtor. One saves hamburg main station, rises comfortable and a and a hotel very close to the universityersity district, pretty and the beautiful planten and blomen park. The hotel convinced us with friendly staff, functional rooms with good beds and great bedding, and in particular with the beautiful building. Instead of neubauglasfronten there was still a for Hotel ... Hamburg typical redbrick property. I can really recommend the hotel, great value for money, gladly again!
Reasonably priced hotel in a central location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- October 2012
A superb three star hotel for a short break in Hamburg. I was with a girlfriend for two days over the weekend in Hamburg and the stay in the hotel wagner was completely reasonable. The rooms are furnished nicely, the service and the breakfast are good, and the price for a three-star hotel really reasonable been. The hotel offers however nothing special, but the basics are all. Especially the central location is super, as you pretty much every for tourists interesting point in less than 20 minutes away ( S-Bahn and subway are more or less on the doorstep). I ... recommend the hotel wagner gladly further!
Information about Hotel Wagner im Dammtorpalais
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Wagner im Dammtor-Palais is located in a prestigious Art Nouveau building and enjoys a central location in Hamburg. The city centre, the exhibition grounds, the congress centre and the university are within short walking distance as well as the nearby recreational area of the Außenalster lake and one of the most beautiful parks of Hamburg, Planten un Blomen. The hotel has a unique design and offers a modern atmosphere. The extensive breakfast buffet is served in a marvellous room which is decorated in coffee house style. The comfortably furnished rooms are equipped with shower, WC, phone, satellite-TV, hair-dryer, safe and free internet connection (WLAN). The hotel is conveniently situated and easily accessible from all directions. The Dammtor ICE-station is only 200 m away and the Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel airport is within 8 km distance and conveniently accessible by public transport. In front of the hotel you will find public parking areas free of charge. We offer a free luggage deposit, a 24-hours beverage-service, special arrangements as well as a reservation service for concert tickets. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe hotel is located in a beautiful art nouveau palace in one of Hamburg´s finest areas. The interior of the hotel has a fancy decoration and offers much ambiance - i.e. the comprehensive breakfast buffet is served in a beautiful room that is designed like an old coffee house. In June 2006 the hotel´s ownership has changed and since then many fancy and creative improvements have been implemented. A dedicated team is committed to give the residence a personal touch through friendliness and service. This gives the place a clear distinction to the many sometimes boaring chain hotels.
- LocationLocation couldn´t be any better: Downtown, exhibition center, convention center and university are all on walking distance. This is also true for the most beautiful recreation areas of the Aussenalster lake and Hamburg´s most picturesque municipal park "Planten un Blomen" The accessibilty of the hotel is very convenient and easy – i.e. the train station Hamburg-Dammtor (also stop for the high speed train ICE) is only on 200 m distance. The distance to Hamburg Airport is 8 km and there is excellent connection with public transportation. Free of charge public parking is possible right in front of the hotel.
- AccommodationThe rooms are modern equipped and offer all the convenience of a 3-Star-Hotel including free of charge use of WLAN and guest internet terminal, flatscreen TV and iPhone docking station. The relatively small but fancy designed bathrooms provide even highlights such as a rainbow light shower.
- Other facilities and servicesFree of charge WLAN service in all rooms and guest internet terminal. Ticketing service for most of the Hamburg musicals, sport events, concert and shows. To make your stay even more enjoyable, in the new wellness room classic massages, tigerbalm massages and Shiatsu are offered. 24-hours check-in service is available as well as baggage storage.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Diabetic menu
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See