Hotel review overview
Nice hotel, convenient location, special charm.
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- January 2014
Convenient am dammtor, well by train, to only about 15 minutes to foot. Interesting location, in each floor a different hotel. Has its very own personal charm. Recommendable, for example for a short city break.
Information about Hotel Wagner im Dammtorpalais
Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Wagner im Dammtor-Palais is located in a prestigious Art Nouveau building and enjoys a central location in Hamburg. The city centre, the exhibition grounds, the congress centre and the university are within short walking distance as well as the nearby recreational area of the Außenalster lake and one of the most beautiful parks of Hamburg, Planten un Blomen. The hotel has a unique design and offers a modern atmosphere. The extensive breakfast buffet is served in a marvellous room which is decorated in coffee house style. The comfortably furnished rooms are equipped with shower, WC, phone, satellite-TV, hair-dryer, safe and free internet connection (WLAN). The hotel is conveniently situated and easily accessible from all directions. The Dammtor ICE-station is only 200 m away and the Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel airport is within 8 km distance and conveniently accessible by public transport. In front of the hotel you will find public parking areas free of charge. We offer a free luggage deposit, a 24-hours beverage-service, special arrangements as well as a reservation service for concert tickets. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe hotel is located in a beautiful art nouveau palace in one of Hamburg´s finest areas. The interior of the hotel has a fancy decoration and offers much ambiance - i.e. the comprehensive breakfast buffet is served in a beautiful room that is designed like an old coffee house. In June 2006 the hotel´s ownership has changed and since then many fancy and creative improvements have been implemented. A dedicated team is committed to give the residence a personal touch through friendliness and service. This gives the place a clear distinction to the many sometimes boaring chain hotels.
- LocationLocation couldn´t be any better: Downtown, exhibition center, convention center and university are all on walking distance. This is also true for the most beautiful recreation areas of the Aussenalster lake and Hamburg´s most picturesque municipal park "Planten un Blomen" The accessibilty of the hotel is very convenient and easy – i.e. the train station Hamburg-Dammtor (also stop for the high speed train ICE) is only on 200 m distance. The distance to Hamburg Airport is 8 km and there is excellent connection with public transportation. Free of charge public parking is possible right in front of the hotel.
- AccommodationThe rooms are modern equipped and offer all the convenience of a 3-Star-Hotel including free of charge use of WLAN and guest internet terminal, flatscreen TV and iPhone docking station. The relatively small but fancy designed bathrooms provide even highlights such as a rainbow light shower.
- Other facilities and servicesFree of charge WLAN service in all rooms and guest internet terminal. Ticketing service for most of the Hamburg musicals, sport events, concert and shows. To make your stay even more enjoyable, in the new wellness room classic massages, tigerbalm massages and Shiatsu are offered. 24-hours check-in service is available as well as baggage storage.
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Diabetic menu
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See