K+K Hotel am Harras(3.5 stars)Albert-Rosshaupter-Strasse 4 81369 Munchen View on map
At a glance
- Very good hotel (2) "Very good hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Very good hotel with ideal S-/ subway access "July 2012
- " A good hotel hotel for a trip to Munich "May 2012
- Competent staff (1) "Competent staff" found in 1 review
- " The K and K hotel Am Harras in Munich convinced us with its great friendly, competent staff and a convenient location. In the hotel there is a liable to pay the costs parking space and ... "July 2012
- Friendly staff (1) "Friendly staff" found in 1 review
- " Friendly staff at the reception and in the restaurant. The rooms are spacious and clean central location. ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Friendly staff at the reception and in the restaurant. The rooms are spacious and clean central location. ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " The K and K hotel Am Harras in Munich convinced us with its great friendly, competent staff and a convenient location. In the hotel there is a liable to pay the costs parking space and ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
One of the best locations and excellent service
- March 2014
The staff at this hotel is wonderful. They go beyond the limits to help travelers. The breakfast was wonderful and staff there helpful. Food was very good and varied choices. Rooms were large and very clean. Close to the train station, only a few minutes walk, making it convenient to city center. Quite simply brilliant! Will return every time I am in Munich
- January 2014
We were on city break in Munich and k+k hotel very good. We felt very well and will definitely return. Nice and friendly service is this hotel. Our room was very spacious and very clean. The metro station is right in front of the doorstep.
Renovated hotel with genuine hospitality!
- January 2014
We stayed for the umpteenth time at the k+k am harras and assume that some texts from our previous reviews, the this update. The k + k hotel am harras has about 100 rooms in 6 floors - mostly non-smoking rooms but in different sizes, a breakfast restaurant and a small bar, which also has a small bar menu is. Next to a service with food, a laundry is free computer skills (2 piece) with internet access in the hall and during the day free coffee and tea for self-service provided. The hotel is the restaurant completely renovated and modern ... and tasteful, but not ritzy decorated. The public is international and it is rather young guests, which reserved and very considerate behaviour. You can book the hotel without catering or with breakfast book. A liable to pay the costs (some tour operators free) parking garage is available. In the rooms there was a free internet access available.
Attractive hotel for holiday or business!
- August 2013
In general we can recommend the hotel, both for tourists, and for business travellers.
Nothing to complain about.
- July 2013
Cheap, clean, quiet hotel in a good condition. Friendly staff. Directly at the harras located, the oberland railway direction Tegernsee stops.
Information about K+K Hotel am Harras
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis elegant hotel lies just a few minutes by underground from the main train station and the city centre. The Thereisenwiese, site of Munich's famous Oktoberfest, may be reached in just a few minutes walk and a selection of shopping and entertainment venues are to be found in the vicinity. Harras underground station is located directly before the hotel.
- Renovated in 2006, this hotel comprises a 6-storey building with a total of 129 rooms. Guests may make use of the reception desk, lifts, a bar, a bistro with daily newspapers, tea and coffee making facilities as well as a restaurant. Use of an Internet terminal is also available. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel garage facilities for an additional fee.
- The comfortable and light rooms come with a bathroom, a hairdryer, a minibar/ fridge a direct dial telephone, a bathrobe, tea and coffee making facilities, an Internet connection and a hire safe.
- Breakfast may be selected from a buffet each morning.
- Parking is available for an additional fee.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersComfort and class in the city centre of Munich A charming hotel, designed and decorated with exceptional taste. The harmoniously styled decor with its warm colors is complimented by outstanding all-round service, turning every stay into a genuine delight: the perfect place for guests who value comfort combined with class.
- LocationEasily reached by car, the hotel is also well connected to the public transport system, with rail and subway stations just across the road. You can reach the main station and the city centre in a matter of minutes, while nearby you’ll find the famous Oktoberfest grounds, numerous restaurants, beer gardens and plenty of places to shop.
- AccommodationOur stylishly designed rooms radiate warm elegance and comfort. The careful selection of high quality fabrics and finest textiles enhance the unique ambiance of the rooms. Guest beds with top quality mattresses and down duvets ensure a most restful sleep. Classic Guest Rooms: Feature individually adjustable air-conditioning, sound-proof windows, cable TV with international channels, ISDN direct-dial telephone, safe, mini-bar, free high-speed Internet access via LAN, electronic door lock. Small working desk in most of the rooms. Fully equipped, luxurious marble bathrooms with hair-dryer and cosmetic mirror. Non smoking rooms on request. Executive Guest Rooms: More spacious rooms equipped with separate bed and living room area and work desk with additional telephone. Individually adjustable air-conditioning, sound-proof windows, cable TV with international channels, ISDN direct-dial telephone, safe, mini-bar, free high-speed Internet access, electronic door lock. Working desk, tea and coffee making facilities, Flat Screen television, DVD player, usage of bathrobe and slippers and complimentary bottle of mineral water in all Executive Rooms. Fully equipped, luxurious marble bathrooms with hair-dryer and cosmetic mirror. Non smoking rooms on request.
- Food and DrinkBar & Bistro: Contemporary and modern Bistro Lounge offering a fine selection of food for dinner.
- Other facilities and servicesBar & Bistro Internet Lounge 2 Conference rooms Car Park Check-in: 02.00pm Check-out: 12.00noon Room Service Laundry Service Concierge Service
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Number of conference and banquet facilities: 2
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- Diners' Club
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See