Cerqua Rosara Residence(0 stars)Via Giove 13 06030 Valtopina View on map
At a glance
- The service was excellent (1) "The service was excellent" found in 1 review
- " Super clean and comfortable, the service was excellent . "November 2012
- Was very clean (1) "Was very clean" found in 1 review
- " Our suite had everything. It seemed brand new and was very clean . "November 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Cerqua Rosara Residence at Valtopina (Umbria)
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- June 2013
A new build house with different apartments. New furniture, a feature fireplace, complete kitchen etc.. The apartment has been cleaned at the arrival, everything was fine. The guest are from all over europe. A outdoor grill is available for the guests. Also a large pool. The owner (Gianni) keeps an eye on everything and speeks english what helps a lot.
Better than Tuscany!
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- October 2012
The Cerqua Rosara Residence is a beautiful, comfortable oasis in the heart of Umbria. We greatly enjoyed the peaceful setting and picture-perfect surroundings. Assisi, Perugia and other wonderful sights are very close and accessible. The owner, Gianni, was very warm, helpful and courteous - a true host. Our suite was also spotlessly clean and complete with full amenities (including a personal laundry!). This hotel was a great discovery and we definitely plan to return there in the future.
Information about Cerqua Rosara Residence
- What the hotel offersThe house is situated in an exceptionally beautiful small valley rich in flora and fauna in a lush green area of Umbria. It is 400 m above sea level between the Colfiorito and Monte del Subasio Nature Reserves. There are approximately 5 hectares of private grounds enclosed by fencing, a swimming pool, and a relaxation area and children's play area at the foot of ancient oak trees. The apartments and bedrooms are very well looked after, comfortable and quiet. On the ground floor there is a spacious common room with sofas, fireplace, TV, kitchen, dining area and bathroom. All these elements combine to make for a relaxing and pleasant stay. The area is centrally positioned and is easily accessible from the SS3 trunk road. All the main tourist destinations and places of artistic and cultural interest in Umbria are therefore within quick and easy reach. There is also the opportunity to sample some of the typical produce of the region, as well as local vintage wines, both in-house and in small local restaurants.
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
Other hotel information
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See