We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Castle Kona Reef
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is conveniently located on the oceanfront of the sunny Kohala Coast on Big Island. This coast is one of the world's finest surfing and underwater scuba diving locations. There are golf courses and tennis facilities nearby, along with some of the finest marlin fishing in the world. Guests will find restaurants within walking distance and the historic Kailua town and shopping arcades are just a short stroll away.
- This family-friendly budget hotel offers comfort, attractive surroundings and convenience. It comprises a total of 57 units spread over 4 floors. Guests can enjoy a great vacation in the comfort and privacy of their own 1-bedroom condominium suite. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area, a hotel safe and a car park for those arriving by car.
- Each suite offers its own individual décor and a place to retreat to after playing on the sun-doused Kona Coast. The rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, an oven/stove and a dishwasher as well as a private bathroom with a shower/bathtub and a hairdryer. A direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, radio and a stereo system also feature. Furthermore, rooms come with Internet access, an ironing set, individually adjustable air conditioning and either a balcony or a terrace.
- The property features an open-air swimming pool, a jet spa and a sun terrace, including a party pavilion and a barbeque area. Facilities for playing tennis are available nearby.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Guests coming from Kona International Airport should turn right towards Kailua-Kona. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Palani Road headed into Kailua-Kona. Follow Palani Road right down to the ocean where it turns left on to Alii Drive. After driving through the town, pass Huggo's Restaurant on the right, then the Royal Kona Resort. Turn right at the next street and left into the resort (blue tile roof).
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See