At a glance
- Nice hotel (2) "Nice hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Nice hotel , great location, private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay, all of the staff ... "September 2012
- " Nice hotel, great location, private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay , all of the staff are willing to help, friendly and accommodating. Small ( definitely not ... "September 2012
- Great location (1) "Great location" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel, great location , private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay, all of the staff are willing to ... "September 2012
- All of the staff are willing to help (1) "All of the staff are willing to help" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel, great location, private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay, all of the staff are willing to help , friendly and accommodating. Small ( definitely not significant) lack: room was only after ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " Nice hotel, great location, private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay, all of the staff ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " Nice hotel, great location, private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay, all of the staff are willing to help, friendly and accommodating. Small ( definitely not ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel, great location, private car however an advantage, price-performance is okay, all of the staff are willing to help, friendly and accommodating. Small ( definitely not significant) lack: room was only after ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Service in general (1)
Romantic idyll at the sea.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- September 2013
A very nice hotel right on the sea, not too large, with a beautiful garden, very friendly staff, great view (from the rooms to the sea side). There is a direct access to the private beach and free beach chairs were always available. At the beach there was a restaurant and a beach bar. The waiters you can even by bell at the umbrella heranrufen. At the pool there was also a pool bar, but at the end of september the water was just too cold, on the bar to hang.-) %doublelinebreak % The hotel lies rather far from ... anything, thus without car is one aufgeschmissen. With the car one is however quite fast in ouranoupolis and some shopping. Right close to the hotel there was also a small supermarket, but to walk too far. %doublelinebreak % Excursions were offered from the hotel (by boat or bus). We went on a boat trip to the island of amouliani decided. The residents is directly at the hotel. Amouliani itself is not a highlight, but the drive there with two bath stops was very nice. From the boat in the türkisfarbige crystal clear water to jump, had almost caribbean flair! %doublelinebreak % In the hotel there was slow wi-fi for free, who faster want to be, must pay for it. But that didn't bother us. the breakfast on the terrace outside the many wasps a bit annoying, but that is stop nature! Just as nice but it is a bit past open restaurant, there were no wasps and the view is just as nice. The food there was in form of a buffet (breakfast and dinner). Every evening a different theme. We always found something, what us tasted. Both local and international dishes were. The breakfast buffet there was nothing to complain about. %doublelinebreak % In the evening there was live music (piano and guitar) outside or at the bar, which we felt as very beautiful (although the songs on the evenings away been repeated). The restaurant at the beach is also open in the evening and a small bar, in the water extends, wonderful to sit and enjoy a glass of wine the fish, the a in the water placed spotlights crowding. %doublelinebreak % A trip to Thessaloniki is highly recommended. It is indeed of chaos and it expects a hefty parking fees, but the town itself is quite nice.
For demanding disadvice
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2013
The hotel is basically ok, 5 stars it but not. The guest structure has changed radically, very many (well-heeled) romanians and bulgarians, hardly any german-speaking guests.
Very nice hotel with 'but'
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- July 2013
Very nice hotel with flaws! Great location, beautiful sea, fine beach, very friendly service! NO GO with 5 stars: loud doors, the normal close, but pare must, so that the alarm not started, the annoying terrible, especially in the early, if you want to sleep late: no chance, that clatter of doors does not prevent a door. 2. if i was 11-at the beach for a burger count, then please not in the styroporbehälter! , 3. live music good but too loud and too long and in all rooms, despite closed door audible!
Really nice holiday. Price-performance ratio
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- June 2013
Really nice holiday. Price performance ratio fits in any case. Is a little out of the way-we spent most of our time on the beach-pool. Ouranoupolis is with the taxi around 8 Euro to reach, or with hotel bus free of charge.
Holiday for feeling well
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- May 2013
The hotel is about 4 kilometer away from ouranopolis and is with 164 rooms well arranged. The resort looks very well kept. We booked half board. Wifi is free of charge available at the hotel. In the first week of may this year in Greece easter celebrated. For this reason were also very many bulgarians in the hotel with their families. The types of people were otherwise very mixed, between 25 and 70 years.
Information about Hotel Eagles Palace
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxury hotel in the Greek region of Halkidiki is situated just minutes away from Ouranoupolis, the main gateway to the Holy Mount of Athos Peninsula. Built in unique Byzantine architectural style, it offers unforgettable family holidays or productive yet relaxing conferences or seminars for companies of various sizes.
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include currency exchange facilities. Internet access (for a fee) and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a café and a bar. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the hotel feature a playground and an attractive garden. A newspaper stand is also among the amenities at the hotel. Additional services include a babysitting service, medical assistance, room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area (for a fee). In addition, a conference room and a fax machine are also available.
- Special family rooms are available for families with children. All rooms feature air conditioning, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Most accommodation units additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The accommodation units each feature separate bedrooms. Cots are available for children. A safe and a minibar also feature. The rooms offer a range of amenities, including tea and coffee making equipment. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone, a TV, a radio, a stereo system and wireless internet access. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a spa bath, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
- A refreshing dip in the indoor or outdoor pool can be pleasantly cooling on hot days. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. The hot tub offers revitalisation. There is also a poolside snack bar. Various outdoor sporting activities are offered, including beach volleyball. For a fee, cycling/mountain biking and tennis are also available. The hotel offers a number of indoor sporting opportunities, including table tennis and darts, or for a fee, a gym and pool/billiards. A sauna, a steam bath, a beauty salon and massage treatments are among the spa options offered. For an additional fee, a spa is also available. Further available options include a kids' club.
- The hotel offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast, dinner and half board.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersEagles Palace Hotel & Spa, a multi-awarded member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is a 5 star hotel of profuse luxury and unrivalled hospitality. One of the best eco-friendly hotels in Greece, also awarded with the Ecological Green Key Label, the luxury Eagles Palace hotel is harmoniously incorporated into its surrounding physical scenery, offering a paradisiacal haven next to the blue flag beach of Ouranoupolis in Halkidiki.
- LocationNuzzled in a verdant oasis of Halkidiki, Greece, this unique luxury resort lies only 4 km from the village of Ouranoupolism just a breath away from the sacred Mount Athos and only 110 km from the international airport of Thessaloniki.
- AccommodationEagles Palace features 164 rooms, suites and bungalows all equipped with outstanding facilities and amenities. All rooms renovated
- Food and DrinkConsidering the different cultures, tastes and occasions, Eagles Palace offers unique tastes from around the world as well as delicacies from Greece in all its 4 restaurants (3 a la carte & 1 buffet restaurant). * Kamares Gourmet Restaurant: gourmet international cuisine with view to the stunning sea and flora * Armyra Greek Restaurant: a la carte sea side restaurant of Mediterranean Gastronomy * Vinum Asian Cuisine: a la carte, asian restaurant in the fragrant garden overlooking the pool and the sea * Melathron Restaurant: breakfast and dinner buffet for laid back enjoyment Also available for leisure and fun are the 1 cafe & 3 bars of the hotel. * Eagles Cafe: cozy Café and Snack Bar * Eagles Club: An elegant club with Live music, refreshing cocktails, gourmet finger food and great sunset view * Ammos Beach Bar: Tasty snacks and fruity cocktails served right on the beach * Armyra Pool Bar: Refreshing drinks by the pool//
- LeisureThe hotel’s unique sports facilities allow guests to participate in exhilarating water sports activities such as water skiing, scuba diving and wake boarding so as to challenge their abilities and increase their skills or stretch their muscles at the tennis court and enjoy a vigorous work out at the fitness center. The hotel’s exceptional water sports center in Ouranoupolis can arrange for its guests the most adventurous scuba diving and water skiing expeditions in the emerald crystal clear waters of Halkidiki. Guests can rent a bike at Eagles Palace and take a bike ride to Ouranoupolis, the city of Heavens. Guests can improve their physical condition and revitalize their senses with some of the most thrilling water sports in Halkidiki and other invigorating aquatic activities such as water ski, wind surfing and parachuting. The hotel’s Padi certified diving center offers exciting scuba diving Padi courses as well as a thorough PADI manual for all levels of divers. Professional and inexperienced divers can join the most popular scuba diving program in the world and attend the hotel’s PADI Open Water Diver course led by qualified trainers and certified instructors
- Other facilities and servicesWith a wide range of activities, restaurants, beach & pools, spa & wellness, wine tasting and a water sports & scuba diving centre, Eagles Palace luxury facilities & services guarantee for dream holidays.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Babysitting/Child services
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See