Hotel review overview
The most helpful positive review
The breakfast is the quality and the variety were really good. However, there was a surprise at the check out. The boss said at the pay, that due to the holidays (27. 10.-29.. 10, between 26. Tenth and first 11. ) now higher prices are, I could read it on the new homepage. Now, on the website is only: 'vacation, Easter, Christmas and new Year's Eve other rooms and suites.', October/November-the holidays as nothing. It is not, how much higher (lower it wil … read hotel review
The most helpful negative review
Never again! My wife and i had the kids with grandma and wanted a nice weekend spend. At the start in the thermal baths it was but when we in the room were there closer examined passed us the good mood. And the next morning it was then completely than we do with foreign people at the breakfast table to sit. We go all year work, have two great kids and then we wanted to relax and get away from it all and then you sit with 4 foreign people at the table and … read hotel review
Information about Hotel Garni Loipenhof
- Address::Sonnleitenweg 223 8282 Loipersdorf
- LocationHotel Garni Loipenhof is a 15-minute walk or 5-minute drive from the Loipersdorf Thermal Spa. It can be found in quiet, green surroundings amid a garden with a playground. Guests of Hotel Garni Loipenhof get a 10% discount on the green fee at the Thermengolf Loipersdorf Golf Course, 5 km away. A miniature golf course can be reached on foot in 2 minutes. Cross-country skiing tracks are also 5 km away.
- AccommodationThe stylish rooms of Loipenhof come with a balcony or terrace, elegant parquet flooring, satellite TV, and a minibar. One child from 5 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. One child from 12 to 16 years is charged 70 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. Children Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Food and DrinkA buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning, and half-board is available as well.
- LeisureYou can spend relaxing hours on the sunbathing terrace in the garden, play table tennis or tabletop football or make free use of the internet corner. Guests can also use the sauna and infrared cabin on request.
- Other facilities and servicesParking is available free of charge on site and you can also rent covered parking spaces. Bathrobes are provided in every room. Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Pets allowed
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See