Hotel da Vila(3 stars)Travessa da Alfarrobeira 1-3, Cascais 2750-285 View on map
At a glance
- Very centrally located (1) "Very centrally located" found in 1 review
- " The hotel since villa in Cascais very centrally located and is therefore for the culture as typical city hotel/boutique hotel. For the relaxation ... "March 2012
- Newly renovated (1) "Newly renovated" found in 1 review
- " ... the hotel is safe less suitable. In the low season one of the cheapest possibilities in Cascais well under( 120 euros -3 days inclusive breakfast) The rooms are easy and tastefully decorated, newly renovated and highly recommendable. At the time of our stay we were however surprised neither fridge ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... the hotel is safe less suitable. In the low season one of the cheapest possibilities in Cascais well under( 120 euros -3 days inclusive breakfast) The rooms are easy and tastefully decorated, newly renovated and highly recommendable. At the time of our stay we were however surprised neither fridge ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Good city hotel for people without many requirements
- September 2012
In the reason a very nice, well-maintained hotel with a really good location in the middle of the town but you could make more of. The breakfast was everyday the same: A Sort of cheese, a sort of GEK. Ham. Rolls bread, 2 different cereals and 3 different sorts yoghurt, 2 different sorts jams. That was it! In 10 days everyday the same breakfast to get served is evil! It is unfortunately very loud, as it in the middle of town is however with closed windows it is okay. The romos and the bathroom are very small. A few hooks ... on the wall feel sometimes miracles and would have been in this case very helpful been. The bed linen was in 10 days not changed, the towels daily. To the beach you could comfortably in 5 to 10 minutes walking. The staff were oK, some very friendly, some seemed rather bored and feel disturbed, if one which asked. But overall recommendable!
Excellent location, in the low season
- March 2012
The hotel since villa in Cascais very centrally located and is therefore for the culture as typical city hotel/boutique hotel. For the relaxation searching Sommerurlauber the hotel is safe less suitable. In the low season one of the cheapest possibilities in Cascais well under( 120 euros -3 days inclusive breakfast) The rooms are easy and tastefully decorated, newly renovated and highly recommendable. At the time of our stay we were however surprised neither fridge still safe in the room to find. This is in view of apart from that high standards of the facilities, the rather high rates in the ... peak season and the location in the town center rather below average.
Information about Hotel da Vila
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis attractive hotel enjoys a spectacular location in the centre of the village of Cascais on the Estoril coast. The beautiful Cascais beach is only around 300 m from the hotel; numerous shops and entertainment venues are to found in the immediate vicinity. There is a bus station and a train station roughly 300 m from the hotel, and Lisbon airport is approximately 25 km away.
- Opened in 2005, this well-located hotel comprises a total of 40 rooms, of which one is a junior suite and one is wheelchair-accessible, spread over 3 floors. Guests are welcomed in the inviting lobby with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe and a lift. Dining options include the cosy café, the bar or the breakfast room. The hotel is ideal for business guests, since it has a conference room with Internet access. Bike hire and room service are also available. Those arriving by car may use the car park or the garage.
- The welcoming rooms are tastefully furnished and come with a bathroom with shower, bath and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access, air conditioning and central heating. Each room also features tea and coffee-making facilities, a comfortable double bed and a lounge.
- Various water sports are on offer on the beach including water-skiing, diving, sailing and windsurfing. In addition, guests may play tennis, squash or volleyball, or explore Lisbon's beautiful landscape on horseback. The nearest golf course is just 4 km away. There is a ski lift in Serra de Sintra, roughly a 20-minute drive.
- Breakfast is served every day.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See