At a glance
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- " ... is unique-and huge. Our cabin was very big and the bed also. We slept very well. The parking costs however 15 American Dollar the night and you have little choice as to parking. However is the staff are very friendly . Breakfast it does not include, however there is a café, in which you café and bit can buy. "May 2012
- Very good quality (1) "Very good quality" found in 1 review
- " ... definitely the champagne Sunday brunch book! This consists of a massive buffet with over 50 hot and cold dishes from various countries in the former first-class dining. The dishes were varied and very good quality , prepared with love. The buffet is beautifully arranged and accompanied the brunch from a ... "June 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Service Friendliness (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... is unique-and huge. Our cabin was very big and the bed also. We slept very well. The parking costs however 15 American Dollar the night and you have little choice as to parking. However is the staff are very friendly. Breakfast it does not include, however there is a café, in which you café and bit can buy. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Service Friendliness (1)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... definitely the champagne Sunday brunch book! This consists of a massive buffet with over 50 hot and cold dishes from various countries in the former first-class dining. The dishes were varied and very good quality, prepared with love. The buffet is beautifully arranged and accompanied the brunch from a ... " read hotel reviewJune 2012
- Quality (1)
- December 2013
The stay on the queen Mary is an experience - on a ocean liners of the past days stay you can also not all days. Our room was a inner room, the nostalgic decorated and still comfortable. Parking sadly cost extra, but you can the ship free explore, which otherwise also relatively expensive.
Saub. Hotel in a central location / (hidden) costs.
- September 2013
In general, i have to say, that the hotel was clean and quiet. The location is central, so you can reach everything well. The style of the hotel is a matter of taste. We stayed at the booking the cheapest room. When we entered the room we were very disappointed: it was extremely small, rather run down and there was no natural light (the last point, but not surprised). (fortunately!) The water in the bathroom wasn't, which we quickly discovered, so we got a upgrade. The new room was much bigger, had 2 windows with a good view and 2 ... big comfortable beds. Confusing was the thing with the service charge, as we upon check-in a note got, it the appearance made, that one for wlan extra would have to pay. That this was not the case, we found only on check-out, that was a little annoying. In addition came still the extremely high parking fee, at the time of booking the of course was not mentioned. The at $1 7/day of course annoyed, since the hotel was at the end but not as favorably as thought was.
Expectations unfortunately far untertroffen.
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2013
The idea is a night at the queen Mary to spend we loved from the beginning. Already after our arrival we were however glad, that we with only a night leave. The ship is in a terrible condition and we find it really annoying, that there was such a unique forfeited left, instead of it regularly to clear.
The ship has its own atmosphere
- Nachweis erbracht
- June 2013
Good hotel with very friendly staff. The check-in and check-out was a breeze. The ship has its own atmosphere
- Nachweis erbracht
- April 2013
Very nice stay. It makes you feel like you are in the 30. years back. Good value for money. Can only be recommended.
Information about Hotel The Queen Mary
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis legendary ocean liner is now a unique hotel, centrally located in Long Beach Harbor.
- This former luxury liner, constructed in 1936 and renovated in 2006, is fully air-conditioned and comprises a total of 348 rooms set over 12 floors. Guests are welcomed in the lobby with 24-hour reception, cloakroom, currency exchange facility, lift access, a hotel safe, a hairdresser, and a conference room. It is also possible to visit the hotel bar or go shopping in the unique shops here. In addition, guests have the pick of three air-conditioned à la carte restaurants offering everything from casual to fine dining. Room and laundry services round up the offerings, and parking is available for those arriving by car (charges apply).
- The first-class cabins are decorated in original Art Deco style and all come with an en suite bathroom, carpeting, and a double or king-size bed. A direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, and an Internet connection are also provided as standard. The air conditioning and heating may be individually adjusted.
- There are several sun terraces on the decks of the ship. Guests can also enjoy a massage, try a workout in the gym, or experience a free guided tour of the ship.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Family plan: 2 adults and 2 children (up to the age of 12) are able to share a double room. Parking fee: around 10 USD per day.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See