Hotel Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld(3.5 stars)10100 International Drive View on map
At a glance
- Wonderful hotel (1) "Wonderful hotel" found in 1 review
- " This hotel complex ( we had our room on the complex 8) is simply stunning. Crazy beautiful rooms, wonderful hotel complex and able employees! Absolutely and 100% recommendable! "August 2012
- Very centrally located (1) "Very centrally located" found in 1 review
- " ... air conditioning, tv, parking and Wi-Fi ( subject to a charge), telephone, iron, carpet was old but for a stay a few days more than adequate... Geared for visitors to the surrounding parks, it is very centrally located at the inter. Drive right next to Seaworld and Aquatica water park. The hotel complex has two ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... air conditioning, tv, parking and Wi-Fi ( subject to a charge), telephone, iron, carpet was old but for a stay a few days more than adequate... Geared for visitors to the surrounding parks, it is very centrally located at the inter. Drive right next to Seaworld and Aquatica water park. The hotel complex has two ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Is Central (1)
SABANOVIC UZELAC IVANA
Great 4 star hotel in Orlando area
- October 2013
The Seaworld Hilton is very clean, restaurants are having a great food offers and hotel have a lot of contetnts. We spend 3 nights in the hotel and we highly recommend this hotel for staying in Orlando.
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
All in all we enjoyed our stay very much. Partly the staff at the reception a bit rude, but only a few. The room was for 3 persons sufficiently large, unfortunately without a fridge. The proximity to the respective theme parks ( Seaworld, aquatica and Discovery Cove) is very good, for the other attractions in the international drive we used the i-trolley, which is very inexpensive and at regular intervals right in front of the hotel leaves. All in all one can further-recommend the hotel well.
Orlando, a must on a Florida round trip
- Nachweis erbracht
- July 2013
We decided for this hotel, as it is conveniently located near the sea worlds is! The hotel is very large and has several buildings. We were in a 2 story building directly at the parking lot. From the outside the hotel does not have a good impression, we arrived still in the middle of the night and thought only once ohweh what we had booked! But when we got to our room, we were very surprised. Free wi-fi unfortunately only in the lobby, but one people we were on holiday what i need as a wi-fi/internet, for the weather to ... checken it was enough ☺
Ideal, centrally located hotel in Hotel Orlando
- June 2013
For a stay up to a week an ideal hotel. Quiet, although very centrally located. Easy access to all attractions. Clean and tidy.
Good hotel for Sea World visit
- March 2013
Really big hotel area with a main building and several two-story buildings. Sea wordl is from the hotel comfortable easy to reach on foot. In front of the hotel goes every 15 minutes a trolley shuttle to a shopping center with restaurants. Costs 2 Dollar per ride. We stayed for three nights in the hotel. Our room and bathroom were large enough and clean, perhaps a bit dark, since only a relatively small window was available. The check in took quite long, since after about 8 people in front of us in the queue stood, at the front desk but ... sometimes only a person was. We had this same problem when we at the information counter tickets for Sea World wanted to buy (gives in the hotel discount point). Also here was a large group before us, with the staff totally overwhelmed and we after about 25 minutes wait annoyed gave up. So here is still plenty of room for improvement. Otherwise the stay was however absolutely okay.
Information about Hotel Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis popular hotel is located at the southern end of International Drive within a few minutes walk of Sea World, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.
- The 17-storey hotel comprises a total of 1,102 rooms and facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom and a lift in addition to a restaurant, a bar, a games room and conference facilities. Younger guests may let off steam in the hotel playground. Fees apply for use of the room and laundry services as well as for the laundrette. A car park is available to those arriving by car.
- Each of the comfortable rooms features an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, cable TV, a radio, a coffee machine, ironing equipment and 2 double beds. Individually controllable heating and air conditioning also come as standard.
- In the outdoor complex are 3 swimming pools and 2 children's pools. Further leisure options include a Jacuzzi and a massage service for which additional charges are payable. Guests may enjoy a work-out in the in-house gym or play minigolf.
- The Bamboo Grill offers a bountiful breakfast and an all day menu served in a casual atmosphere. Bangli, named for a renowned area in Bali noted for its spectacular scenery, offers an inviting atmosphere to enjoy refreshing beverages. This Balinese-inspired oasis offers premium wines and beers, signature cocktails and light fare.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal and Wet-n-Wild.
- Directions from Orlando International Airport (MCO); Take the Beachline Expressway west to the International Drive / SeaWorld exit. Turn left (south on International Drive). The resort is on the right, at the next traffic light.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See