We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Campo Smith
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is located 500 metres from the centre of Bardonecchia, a traditional border town in the Susa Valley of the Piedmont region (near the Italian end of the Fréjus tunnel). The train station is 500 metres from the hotel, Chambery Airport is 150 km away, Turin Airport is 100 km away and Milan-Malpensa Airport is 222 km away.
- This family-friendly hotel was built with an Avant-guard semi-circular design. The complex has extra-large windows affording spectacular views of the alpine scenery. It features a hall with lounges and a 24-hour reception area, a restaurant and a bar/pizzeria with an outdoor area. Further facilities include a TV lounge, lift access to the upper floors, conference facilities and a car park. There are 115 guest rooms in total.
- The apartments are decorated in a contemporary style and open out on to balconies. All accommodation units provide satellite TV, a direct dial telephone, in-room safe and a kitchenette with microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. Central heating and an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer also feature in all rooms as standard.
- There is a poolside snack bar with sun loungers and parasols, and guests may also work out in the gym, or relax in the sauna or with a massage (fees apply for the latter).
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata