Hotel Amelia Island Plantation(5 stars)42 Beach Lagoon Road View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice hotel directly at the beach
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2012
The hotel forms the heart of a massive holiday resort with several apartment-Blocks, which is miles at the beach along extends. So if you want a strong aversion to mass tourism, should better one other property search. Apart from that is the building maintained, the rooms have almost all view of the sea and are in order - even if our for example not so on the amount of time-and also apart from that offers the complex from various bars and restaurant over several shops to various leisure facilities (which we did not use) everything, that you need. Around Amelia ... Island to explore - and the is worthwhile in any case - the hotel is a good choice.
Information about Hotel Amelia Island Plantation
Hotel description *
- LocationThe property is situated on Amelia Island in northeast Florida, just across the St. Marys River from Georgia and adjacent to the historic city of Fernandina. The resort overlooks the blue waters of the Atlantic to the east and the green marshland and Intracoastal Waterway to the west. It is located just a short 45-minute drive from Downtown Jacksonville and 47 km from Jacksonville International Airport.
- This 546-hectare beach resort offers superior accommodation and activities, attractive and functional meeting facilities and Florida's most beautiful natural surroundings. With a shopping village, nature centre and well-appointed meeting space, the property satisfies both the conference and the leisure guest. Comprising a total of 610 guest rooms, the air-conditioned property features 24-hour check-out service, currency exchange facilities, lift access, a newspaper stand and a games room. Guests may dine in the café and restaurant, and sip their favourite drink in the bar. Internet access, a laundry service and a car park are also provided at the hotel.
- Overlooking the ocean, guest rooms feature 2 queen-size beds or 1 king-size bed, in addition to a flat panel HDTV with cable channels, high-speed Internet access, a clock radio, safe, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and a furnished balcony or patio. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Further standard amenities include a direct dial telephone, fridge and individually regulated air conditioning.
- There are golf courses, tennis courts and a holistic spa for guests' use available. Guests may take a refreshing dip in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and grab refreshments at the poolside snack bar. The hotel has a gym on site, as well as a hot tub and a sauna. A massage service is available for a fee.
- Breakfast is served each morning.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See