Hotel Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki(2 stars)412 Lewers Street View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
Save eucer money and someplace else there. Everything is better than the! In Germany the gesundheutsamt this alleged 'suite' already long closed. The' parking' is a public garage, with 20 $rent on the day & your ' must see, where one is free. ' unbelievable! The' room service' leaves a lot to be desired. That means, if he was sometimes there. badteppich. phhaa, what is that? Towels are not clean& stink! Not to mention, from the' kitchen'. The things ( two pots/1 pan. Or so?!) you can't use. In our coffee machine was still the filter, etc. From the previous ... guest in it. Just nasty. Only now I read, the breakfast offer. Tss I can't wait really, that we didn't get ill. Not even a steal I would ever again this hotel entering!
Adequate hotel for holiday-makers Waikiki
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- December 2011
the hotel lies about four blocks away from the beach, that are perhaps ten minute walk away. It is in principle sufficient for a week vacation in Honolulu. We had a room with a small kitchen. The most necessary was available and so you can easily cook for themselves. Which is a bonus, since the island is very expensive. We had our room on the top floor, the ninth floor. In the morning we were woken by the garbage truck carefully, because we always with opened balcony door slept. We are not a fan of the air conditioning installations, but ... worked perfectly. Sadly, the mattresses were completely saggy, so not only eingekuhlt, but they are up and on the second mattress in America the Lattenrst replacement again, not very relaxing, if you wake up every morning with back pain. We were disappointed by the cleaning lady. It has just the beds done (no change of bed wash) and the towels exchanged. The bath was never swept or vacuumed the floor, unfortunately. There were hairs from the first to the last day at the door of the bathroom. A safe for 3.50 dollar per day rent. Internet gives it for eight dollar per day or weeks in the room price $24, Monatspreis 34 dollars. The breakfast consisted of a cup of coffee and a disgusting greasy Gebäckstück. Since we had the kitchen, we have made our own breakfast. We have ourselves a car rented and throughout the day on the island drove around. This is a great place, so you can always escape to the clouds on the other side of the island and enjoy sun every day. The Waikiki beach was too touristic and crowded. Generally all hotels are close to built and that is what the tourist places in Honolulu Spain are. So for a dream holiday on one of the other islands hedge. You can rent a parking lot for $20, you must make it, because there would be no chance to get a free has. The hotel lies ideally, for those Waikiki beach and the shop go. Everything was available. It has a usable ool and possibilities to do laundry. I highly recommend this island only, if you are on the tour is deep-sea. There are many Asians, and you will be on any kind of event touristic excessive prices faced. There are great trails which one should do, so you can see the real beauty of the island.
Information about Hotel Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is conveniently located in central Waikiki, close to restaurants, shops and attractions, and is just 3 blocks from Waikiki Beach and the International Marketplace. Renowned restaurants, bars and lounges are within walking distance. The hotel is 2 minutes from Honolulu Zoo, and the Diamond Head Crater is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Renovated in 2007, this is an all-suite resort in the heart of Waikiki. This family-friendly city establishment comprises a total of 104 rooms spread over 10 floors. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and 24-hour check-in/check-out service, hotel safe and 2 lifts. Further facilities include a restaurant, cocktail lounge and Internet access (charges apply). Guests may also take advantage of the launderette for a fee, and there is a car park and a garage for those arriving by car (both for an additional fee). Guests may take advantage of a daily newspaper service and other comforts available.
- The studios are spacious and comprise 1 and 2-bedroom suites with a kitchen with a fridge. Further features include individually adjustable air conditioning, a large lanai, cable TV, a coffee machine, an AM/FM alarm clock and a safe. High-speed Internet access is available in the room for a fee and the hotel also rents out cell phones. The lanais are particularly impressive in terms of size: the 1-bedroom lanais measure 5.5 m², and if guests choose a 2-bedroom suite, they can enjoy 8.2 m² of space. In addition to a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone and a double bed are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Karaoke is available nightly and the hotel offers a weekly Manager's Mai Tai Party offered. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool.
- Guests can enjoy great American/Chinese Cuisine à la carte or buffet-style at the Hokele Restaurant and Bar for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A complimentary continental breakfast for 2 is served daily.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Guests arriving from Honolulu International Airport should travel east and take the Nimitz Highway (#92) exit. Nimitz Highway (#92) turns into Ala Moana Boulevard, which ends at Kalakaua Avenue. Stay on Kalakaua Avenue and pass Fort DeRussy Park to the right, then Saratoga Road, then Beach Walk. Turn left at Lewers Street and the hotel is on the left, just past Kuhio Avenue.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See