We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Price-performance ratio acceptable but not once again
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2013
For german standards is the no 3 stars worth. In general ok. Size of the room with the double room ok. The 'balcony' fits but only a chair and benefits just for towels drying. Breakfast very armsehlig. Cheese and sausage sort, this mini rolls or toast, muesli with quark and croissants. Coffee from the automat, exactly the same the orange juice. Dinner-no-buffet (!) : salad then pasta, then meat dish (meat balls or gulasch or soup) and then dessert. But very 'cheap' is. Ice from plastic cups, tinned fruit, pudding from package.
Information about Hotel Morolli
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated around 50 m from the sea and approximately 3 km from the centre of Rimini and from Rimini’s train station. This establishment is an excellent base from which to make journeys to nearby cities renowned for their art and other tourist attractions. The Fiabilandia theme park, Rimini’s spas, the extraordinary Little Italy, the Rimini and the Oltremare Riccione dolphinariums and the Acquafan and Mirabilandia amusement parks are all close by.
- The hotel features 34 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant and a bar. Additional features of the hotel include a TV room and a library. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage (for a fee) and a car park. Additional services include medical assistance, room service and a laundry. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area (for a fee).
- All rooms feature air conditioning, central heating and a bathroom. In most rooms, guests can enjoy a balcony providing pleasant views. A safe is also available. Most accommodation units are equipped with internet access, a telephone and a TV. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The hotel offers a selection of sport and leisure opportunities. The terrace is the perfect place to while away the time. Leisure options at the hotel also include cycling/mountain biking and a gym.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, B & B, half board and full board.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Central heating
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Babysitting/Child services
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Business travellers
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See